Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 6th, 2014, 03:07 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Death Knights of Valkrill

I really wish that C3V/SoV synergies could be posted in these Official Books, even if they were just hidden under a Spoiler that clearly stated Unofficial. It would just make life simpler when trying to check out units and find all the synergies available. I feel like by this point C3V/SoV are established enough to warrant at least that much.
Old September 6th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well I suppose it's not too much to ask for for a quick update. There's not a horrible amount of C3V/SoV synergies I can think of. Of course, the synergies with official units are stated in the Books of C3V units under the Customs page, so checking there should solve the problem.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 6th, 2014, 07:30 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
I really wish that C3V/SoV synergies could be posted in these Official Books, even if they were just hidden under a Spoiler that clearly stated Unofficial. It would just make life simpler when trying to check out units and find all the synergies available. I feel like by this point C3V/SoV are established enough to warrant at least that much.
I completely wish this too! I agree with you so much.
Old September 6th, 2014, 09:19 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Well I suppose it's not too much to ask for for a quick update. There's not a horrible amount of C3V/SoV synergies I can think of. Of course, the synergies with official units are stated in the Books of C3V units under the Customs page, so checking there should solve the problem.
While I appreciate that much, it doesn't always help. If I am considering making an army using Official Unit X and wondering what synergies it has with other units, I want a list under that particular unit. If C3V Unit Y never enters my thinking (because I don't remember it has a synergy with Unit X), then I am potentially missing out on what could have been readily available, useful information. Isn't part of the point of the books to make all of the pertinent information easy to find in one place?
Old September 7th, 2014, 01:41 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I do not think myself nor Megasilver is going to take on the task of compiling synergies for those custom projects.

If you truly want it here, Serenity, you can compile the information and simply post it in each thread. We will be happy to then paste it into the first page as a spoiler, just as as you suggest.

I do ask that you see it through if you start it. I don't want books where some have the custom synergies and some do not.

So we will just monitor the threads as we do and when we see the posts with the synergies roll in, we will update the original posts.

Sound good?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 7th, 2014 at 03:17 PM. Reason: revdyer, the other mod here, is sadly not active anymore
Old September 7th, 2014, 03:16 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds reasonable enough. Perhaps I could lend a hand for that as well--make it go faster.

Old September 7th, 2014, 03:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Be sure to thank R˙chean for being willing to incorporate that information. He was by no means obligated to do so.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 8th, 2014, 02:00 AM

Very reasonable, R˙chean. Thank you for the response.

I'm not sure how long it would take me to compile the information (and when I'd have time for it to begin with), so TheAverageFan and/or anybody else, feel free to jump in.

It seems like a good place to start with a project like this is organization. I think a new thread on the C3V/SoV forum could be a good place to put things together. The Top Post could list all of the Official Units and anyone completing a synergy list for a Unit could just post it to the thread. (Units with completed synergy lists would be crossed out and the number of the post listed next to it to make it easier to find) This way, when all synergies are complete, they could be posted in the Book of their respective unit all at one time.

Any thoughts on this? Am I missing something obvious that would streamline this process? Considering the excellent work done in the C3V/SoV Books, this is probably easier than I'm imagining it to be. The hard work is already done.
Old September 8th, 2014, 02:09 AM

I have a list of all Official Unit synergies with Customs--it'd just be compiling a list of which Official Units are affected and by how many abilities.

Marcus for instance synergizes with a ton of Custom Units.

Old September 8th, 2014, 02:14 AM

If you can do it, run with it! If you need help, let me know what I can do.
Old September 8th, 2014, 02:46 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I would A) Start a new thread before any further discussion takes place in this one, and B) look at Ryougabout's synergy charts for a start.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 8th, 2014, 06:42 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

If you do start a new thread would you be so kind to either post the link to it on here or just PM it to me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units