Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 1st, 2024, 12:45 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-There Heaven 2.0 (Movies, TV, Video Games)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Have you considered the Mentor class?

I couldn't remember if that was a thing or not- I have a couple other people earmarked for it, but Baron Zeppeli would definititely fit as one too. I'll change him to it.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old April 3rd, 2024, 02:01 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = TONPETTY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MENTOR
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

HAMON MONK

Pillar Men and figures with the Undead keyword have -2 Defense against Tonpetty’s normal attacks. Instead of moving with Tonpetty, you may either move or attack with up to two other figures you control with the Hamon User or Hamon Master keywords.

HAMON FORESIGHT
Before attacking with Tonpetty, you may choose one opponent’s figure adjacent to Tonpetty and view one unrevealed Order Marker on that figure’s card.

HAMON HEALING
Before cleanup, you may reveal Order Marker X on this card. During cleanup, if there are 1+ revealed Order Markers on this card, you may heal this figure 1 wound.

KEYWORDS: Hamon Master

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; April 3rd, 2024 at 06:28 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 02:04 PM

Tonpetty's a monk who is during Part 1 leader of a sect devoted to training in Hamon combat, which is why he's got a leadership ability for Hamon guys. He also is able to see the future at least somewhat hence Foresight. Fairly straightforward.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 02:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should he have some sort of push mechanic so he can take advantage of free falling damage?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Should he have some sort of push mechanic so he can take advantage of free falling damage?
Thematically for the manga, no, thematically for the Tom Petty joke, maybe

Old April 3rd, 2024, 05:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I won’t back down from my principles on this one

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2024, 10:29 AM

NAME = DIRE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

HAMON ENERGY
Pillar Men and figures with the Undead keyword have -2 Defense against Dire’s normal attacks and Thunder Cross Split Special Attack.

THUNDER CROSS SPLIT SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 1 Attack 4
Dire may only use Thunder Split Special Attack on a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of this turn. Before attacking, roll the 20-sided die. On a 7-12, the defending figure rolls 1 less defence die. On a 14-19, the defending figure rolls 2 less defence dice. On a 20, the defending figure rolls no defence dice.

DIRE STRAITS
Instead of moving Dire, you may attack with another figure with the Dire Straits special power. Instead of attacking with Dire, you may move another figure with the Dire Straits special power.

HAMON HEALING
Before cleanup, you may reveal Order Marker X on this card. During cleanup, if there are 1+ revealed Order Markers on this card, you may heal this figure 1 wound.

KEYWORDS: Hamon User

NAME = STRAIZO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = CALCULATING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

HAMON ENERGY

Pillar Men and figures with the Undead keyword have -2 Defense against Straizo’s normal attacks.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an adjacent enemy normally, add 1 hit. When defending against an adjacent enemy's normal attack, add 1 block.

DIRE STRAITS
Instead of moving Straizo, you may attack with another figure with the Dire Straits special power. Instead of attacking with Straizo, you may move another figure with the Dire Straits special power.

HAMON HEALING

KEYWORDS: Hamon User

Old April 5th, 2024, 10:32 AM

Last two Hamon guys for Part 1. Thunder Cross Split attack is Dire's one specific special move where he does a two-leg kick on someone, their automatic reaction is to block it by splitting his legs and then he follows up by doing a X-crossed-arms smash to the face. For obvious reasons I wanted them to work as a pair.

Old April 7th, 2024, 09:15 AM

NAME = DIO BRANDO

SPECIES = VAMPIRE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

TYRANT OF THE DEAD

Instead of an ordered activation with Dio Brando, you may activate up to 3 Common Zombies, then activate Bruford or Tarkus.

SPACE RIPPER STINGY EYES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4 Attack 4
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Dio Brando. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Dio Brando’s Space Ripper Stingy Eyes Special Attack.

VAPORIZATION FREEZING TECHNIQUE
After an adjacent figure without Cold Resistance rolls attack dice against Dio Brando, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or more, Dio Brando’s Defence may not be reduced by special powers on that card. If you roll 17 or more, ignore that attack, and the attacking figure receives one Cold wound.

VAMPIRIC HEALING
After combat, if Dio Brando dealt 1 or more wounds to an adjacent figure without the Inorganic or Undead keywords with his normal attack, you may remove 1 wound marker from him.

SYMBOLS: SUPER STRENGTH, LIGHT WEAKNESS

KEYWORDS: Undead

NAME = TARKUS

SPECIES = ZOMBIE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

GIGANTIC BLADE
When Tarkus makes a normal attack, you may choose a figure adjacent to the defender. If the defender takes 1+ wounds from Tarkus’ normal attack, roll two damage die against the chosen figure.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Tarkus adds +1 Block.

NAME = BRUFORD

SPECIES = ZOMBIE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = PROUD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

DANSE MACABRE HAIR SWORDPLAY

Bruford's range may never be increased. If Bruford attacks a figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack a figure again. He may continue attacking figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

PREHENSILE HAIR
Once per round, when a Small or Medium enemy in clear sight moves onto or over a space within 2 spaces of Bruford, you may stop that figure's movement.

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; April 7th, 2024 at 11:08 AM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:22 AM

Last designs for Part 1: The Phantom Blood, representing the villains of the piece

Dio's a vampire who takes over a town and turns them all into his zombie minions, hence Tyrant of the Dead. I didn't have this power on his original 1.0 idea, but I decided I wanted him to be able to run as an army with Bruford, Tarkus and some generic zombie minions. Space Ripper Stingy Eyes is an attack where he basically propels highly pressurised fluid from his eyes.

Vaporization Freezing Technique involves him dropping his body temperature incredibly low when attacked so that he basically flash-freezes whoever's hitting him. This is mostly in-universe to stop Hamon users being able to use Hamon on him (since it's conducted through blood), which is why it prevents his defense being lowered.

Tarkus and Bruford are really the only two proper minions he gets in Part 1 (besides Jack The Ripper, who I just don't have any ideas for in this.) Tarkus has a big sword. Bruford can use his hair to swordfight and grab people.

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If these 2 dudes are the named minions, I wonder if it'd be healthier to just directly call them out in Dio's power instead of giving them each their own power. Or honestly, I could even just see letting Dio lead all Zombies, but that may have to come with a decrease in the efficiency of his leadership so it'd be a tradeoff.

Should the Freezing Technique do something with Cold Resistance or Cold Weakness? Should Dio have Cold Resistance, Toxic Resistance, or Light Weakness? I know you've just been getting the basic info out there with the "bottom box" stuff but I've often found that if I fill out the Faction/Publisher/Keywords/Symbols template completely, I'll often end up thinking of something I otherwise would've forgot.

Is the "adjacent figure" in Giant Blade adjacent to the defender or adjacent to the attacker?
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If these 2 dudes are the named minions, I wonder if it'd be healthier to just directly call them out in Dio's power instead of giving them each their own power. Or honestly, I could even just see letting Dio lead all Zombies, but that may have to come with a decrease in the efficiency of his leadership so it'd be a tradeoff.

Should the Freezing Technique do something with Cold Resistance or Cold Weakness? Should Dio have Cold Resistance, Toxic Resistance, or Light Weakness? I know you've just been getting the basic info out there with the "bottom box" stuff but I've often found that if I fill out the Faction/Publisher/Keywords/Symbols template completely, I'll often end up thinking of something I otherwise would've forgot.

Is the "adjacent figure" in Giant Blade adjacent to the defender or adjacent to the attacker?

Vaporisation Freezing probably should call out Cold Resistance and Cold Weakness yeah, good shout. I don't specifically think Dio needs cold resistance, but light weakness would check out for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape