Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 1st, 2010, 09:14 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cartographer's Challenge-Demo Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I just did a quick check on all the links for the homepage and it doesn't look like RttFF is available anymore. If anyone knows different please post the link, I've been lookin for a few extra.

That kind of leave the list of readily availble sets looking like this
Quote:
(SotM,FotA, RttFF, BftU and M:tCB)
Good concept for a thread Xraine, hopefully I can contribute more in a few weeks. I think you know what I'm spending my time on right now.
Looks like HouseMouse has it at $32. I personally wouldn't buy it at that price...
Old August 1st, 2010, 09:22 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cartographer's Challenge-Demo Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I just did a quick check on all the links for the homepage and it doesn't look like RttFF is available anymore. If anyone knows different please post the link, I've been lookin for a few extra.

That kind of leave the list of readily availble sets looking like this
Quote:
(SotM,FotA, RttFF, BftU and M:tCB)
Good concept for a thread Xraine, hopefully I can contribute more in a few weeks. I think you know what I'm spending my time on right now.
Looks like HouseMouse has it at $32. I personally wouldn't buy it at that price...
Yeah, thats not what I would consider readily available. Long gone are the days of $20 road sets.
Old August 11th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Re: Cartographer's Challenge-Fun Maps

I've been working on one but it can only play 2-4. I uploaded some pictures looking for some feedback. It also needs a name.
This is a tough challenge with the sets currently available.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 11th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
I've been working on one but it can only play 2-4. I uploaded some pictures looking for some feedback. It also needs a name.
This is a tough challenge with the sets currently available.

A really great start! I like it. Let me know when the build instructions are up and I'll set it up and get a few games on it. Thanks for the contribution. Remember guys, they do not have to be perfect. These maps are for fun and asthetics.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 11th, 2010, 08:09 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

I honestly think you are better off getting SotM, setting up one of the maps that comes in the rule book (like River of Life) and using figures from that set as your display, while playing on something different.

People will still be drawn to it. and when they ask what it is, you can say "It's Heroscape - everything you see here is in this box". People are more likely to get hooked by the affordable initial purchase (I know I was).

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old August 20th, 2010, 05:55 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

It looks like no one else is interested in this project but here's a couple more ideas. Feedback would be awesome.

Old August 20th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Supergeek, thank you for the interest. I have not had a chance to play the first map yet. I actually plan to have an epic battle of Knights and Orcs on it. I had to shorten my next Gameday because school starts next week and my FLGS is only open till 6pm(have to pick my son up from school 2 hrs early.) My next full day of gaming though, I will set it up and get some games on it. Thanks again, xraine.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:34 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

I am glad to see SuperGeek is still the mad scientist map builder.

I will see if I can throw a couple things together over the weekend now that I have caught up with the latest virtualscape version.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old August 25th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Welcome back UPC!
I look forward to seeing what you make to put mine to shame.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios