Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 8th, 2009, 06:42 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Richardson Open - May 9th

DrL - If you try to put mayonnaise on my hamburgers I will personally karate chop you in the face. I'm not kidding.

But enough about food...

I trust I'm not the only one who is still undecided on what to bring for this tourney? I've determined my General, but I have three builds I'm still thinking about taking.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; May 8th, 2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Seriously. I'll be like "take off the mayo, Doc!", and you'll be like "No way!" and I'll be all "Wh-krchaaaoow!"
Old May 8th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See this is why I almost didn't say anything. Everyone has such strong opinions about mayo.

While I know Helman's is "simply the best", I will not force the best condiment ever invented on anyone else.

If you want to eat a dry piece of yuck, that's your business.

Or, God forbid, you prefer the unmayo that is Miracle Whip (shudder), it's probably best if we just avoid each other at lunch...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; May 8th, 2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Like I'm scared of CheddarLimbo! His kung-fu is weak! My Drunken-Too-Loud-Voice style would crush his Sensitive-Pony-Tail-Wuss style any day!
Old May 8th, 2009, 06:52 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I trust I'm not the only one who is still undecided on what to bring for this tourney? I've determined my General, but I have three builds I'm still thinking about taking.
You are one step ahead of me. I haven't narrowed down which general I'm going with. I think I have about 7 builds I'm looking at right now. I guess I'll just toss a die tomorrow morning.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 8th, 2009, 07:13 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
See this is why I almost didn't say anything. Everyone has such strong opinions about mayo.

While I know Helman's is "simply the best", I will not force the best condiment ever invented on anyone else.

If you want to eat a dry piece of yuck, that's your business.

Or, God forbid, you prefer the unmayo that is Miracle Whip (shudder), it's probably best if we just avoid each other at lunch...
See, there's your problem right there. If you're eating dry burgers all the time, I don't blame you for resorting to some secondary taste modifier. When you eat MY burgers, you don't need mayo because they're moist and scrumptrulescent.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; May 8th, 2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Screw it...I'm just going to take Jotun, Charos and...uh...Kyntela Gwyn?
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:16 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:

See, there's your problem right there. If you're eating dry burgers all the time, I don't blame you for resorting to some secondary taste modifier. When you put my meat in your mouth, you'll be amazed at how moist it is.
hmmmm, I'm not sure if we needed to hear that last part...

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 8th, 2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:

See, there's your problem right there. If you're eating dry burgers all the time, I don't blame you for resorting to some secondary taste modifier. When you put my meat in your mouth, you'll be amazed at how moist it is.
hmmmm, I'm not sure if we needed to hear that last part...
Project much?

Old May 8th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am all vipers or all samurai or a bunch of elves and Sonlen or lots of werewolves and Krug or if I lame out and can't come up with something cool...Mass Line and Knights.

I just hope I don't play against rats tomorrow.

After Longheroscaper's army, I am still sick of rats...

Last edited by DrLivingston; May 8th, 2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Hey rats! I could get 5 squads fo 200 points and still have enough for Taelord!
Old May 9th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I am all vipers or all samurai or a bunch of elves and Sonlen or lots of werewolves and Krug or if I lame out and can't come up with something cool...Mass Line and Knights.

I just hope I don't play against rats tomorrow.

After Longheroscaper's army, I am still sick of rats...
Sooo, translated, what you're saying is, "I'm a puss?"

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; May 9th, 2009 at 07:11 AM. Reason: We all know you're bringing the knights and 4th Mass. Don't kid yourself.
Old May 9th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Super Doopa

Wuss?

I may complain like a wuss about rats, but actually being a wuss...

Aren't you something ridiculous like 0 and 12 in friendly play over the last few months?

Why don't you go with you're "really cool" Spartacus army and extend the streak a little?

Wuss.

Last edited by DrLivingston; May 9th, 2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: A grumpy DrL throws down the gauntlet at 6 in the AM.
Old May 9th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?

Rats? I am thinking I like me some rats. Off to soccer games, then off to ricardson. See y'all in a couple of hours.

Old May 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can't stay long enough for the BBQ, sorry, but I will be there for the Torny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Wait, we have to bring something if we want to eat at the BBQ?
Correct. Here is a clip from the first post about the BBQ:

Quote:
Also, I was talking with DrL, and as long as the weather holds, we figured we'd go ahead and make a BBQ out of the whole affair. Since the event starts at 1:00, we would start grilling around noon or so. People interested can show up early and dig in before the event. I would ask that if you want to join in on the feast that you bring along a bad of chips, or salsa, or some sodas, etc. We will take care of the fixings and meat stuff.

Let me know if you are interested so we know how much meat people will be putting into their mouths.
The two bolded parts are highlighted for emphasis. Don't feel obligated to eat the BBQ, you can just show up at 1:00 and play in the tournament if you would like.

Last edited by Tmac2200; May 9th, 2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, Dignan, thanks for hosting this tournament. I'd like to think deciding to play at the last minute was why I did so poorly (1-2), but, then again, it could be the quality of players in my bracket. You and R˙chean. Come on!

CheddarLimbo, thanks for the scrumptious burgers. They were mucho delicioso.

Podwest, BroInLaw, DrLivingston, R˙chean, Dignan, Wisinger and CheddarLimbo - thanks for the relaxed BSing before the games.

All in all, a good time.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; May 9th, 2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Now I'll never know how Nilfheim would've done...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events