Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:12 PM

Ne-gok-sa_incarnate Woo who?
Different character versions

I am curious about the Raelin and Sgt. Drake in the swarm of the marro set. Since the origonal and new version are both unique but are technically different characters can i draft both version. EX: draftin Raelin (RotV) and drafting Raelin (SotM).
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:16 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Different character versions

I'm pretty sure it's no.
Note: this should probably be put in the rules section and it's been asked before. But that's no biggie, my first post was something similar about Syvaris, some users tend to jump on stuff like this, just their way of saying hi I suppose.
And welcome to the site!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You cannot draft both.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:25 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can't. It says so in the SotM rulebook.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:30 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

My group got together recently, and we play by armies, which means that we play only units that follow only one general. We play armies becuase it would take like an hour to draft units and then form an army. And my neighbor gets Jandar and he drafts both Raelins. I knew that he couldn't do that, but I was the guest and I didn't want to be THAT guy who jumps on everyone for not strictly following the rules. It was just for fun, although it wasn't exactly fair that he got +3 def on all his rolls. lol
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:29 PM

Ne-gok-sa_incarnate Woo who?

thanks i figured i probably wouldn't be able to draft both types if i got SotM.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:31 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
My group got together recently, and we play by armies, which means that we play only units that follow only one general. We play armies becuase it would take like an hour to draft units and then form an army. And my neighbor gets Jandar and he drafts both Raelins. I knew that he couldn't do that, but I was the guest and I didn't want to be THAT guy who jumps on everyone for not strictly following the rules. It was just for fun, although it wasn't exactly fair that he got +3 def on all his rolls. lol

Next time they come over to play have them come on here and I will be happy to be THAT guy for you.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

definate no, a explained clearly in the MS2 rulebook.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:35 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
definate no, a explained clearly in the MS2 rulebook.
Thanks for answering the question that has already been answered 3 times...yesterday.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:39 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

I know its been answered but I've always wanted to post it...

Please dont hurt me...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion