Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looking to purchase Swarm of Marro

Hello everyone. I am new here and recently got the urge to play more Heroscape since the girlfriend actually enjoyed playing the Marvel Expansion with me (yes!!!)

I've decided to add to my collection but to my shock what use to cost $20-30 now costs almost a hundred bucks!

I apologize if this is bad form to outwardly request for items instead of perusing through the multiple threads already created, but I am looking for a complete Swarm of Marro set. The box doesn't have to be beautiful; I just want to be able to build some cool cities that some of you guys have designed.

Please PM me or respond here if you have a complete set that you are willing to part with. Please also include the price you are asking for it as well as shipping.

Thank you again for keeping this game alive. It truly is one of the greatest board games ever.
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking to purchase Swarm of Marro

Welcome to the site!

A better place for this would be the trade thread. This thread is for reporting sightings or special sales of Heroscape items at retail stores or online.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Welcome to the site!

A better place for this would be the trade thread. This thread is for reporting sightings or special sales of Heroscape items at retail stores or online.
Thank you mac122! I'll post this there.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:09 AM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

You might want to try ebay. New sets are usually ridiculously priced, but used set can be found for reasonable prices and they pop up all the time. Incomplete sets can often be found as well. I believe $40 was the original price for SotM and shipping does vary so make sure your careful about that. What looks like a great deal could turn out to be a bust because someone decided to charge $30 for shipping that should be about $15.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old January 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
You might want to try ebay. New sets are usually ridiculously priced, but used set can be found for reasonable prices and they pop up all the time. Incomplete sets can often be found as well. I believe $40 was the original price for SotM and shipping does vary so make sure your careful about that. What looks like a great deal could turn out to be a bust because someone decided to charge $30 for shipping that should be about $15.
You are exactly right. The price for the new Swarm of the Marro sets has gone completely out of control. In fact, most Heroscape Mastersets have almost trippled their price since last year. I'm kicking myself for not buying these when I could but I never would have thought they would become so coveted. One would think that with such a demand for these games that Wizard will start to reprint them again. They won't even have to market them, just have them in stock.

I'm trying to avoid spending a fortune because once upon a time I use to collect G1 Transformers and would spends hundreds on that hobby. Shortly afterwards Hasbro started to rerelease those old figures which made me feel foolsh for investing so much. They still retained their value, but since I just enjoyed the toys and not so much the "collectability" of it all, I would have been happy just rebuying all the old figures.

If Heroscape ever was to be rereleased (heres hoping!), I would have hated to have spent so much on what would now be had for pennies on the dollar.
Old January 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

I gotta say it: what crazy FOO would pay those ridiculous prices for SotM?!?!?!....in fact, I would PITY the FOOL who would do such a thing.

I didn't pay more than 35 bux for it, ever. I PITY THE FOOL!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales