Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Happy New Year! Trade list updated -- see link below.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:50 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword4hire View Post
Updated my trade list thru 12/2.

My trade List
Haves:
Spoiler Alert!

Wants:

Spoiler Alert!

Good Traders
Spoiler Alert!
Trade list updated.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

I am still looking for:
  • Sacred Band
  • Aubrien Archers
  • Any from Aquilla's Alliance
I have much I can trade or PayPal.

Please help me complete my collection.

Thanks!
Old January 4th, 2012, 07:48 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

List updated! see sig.
Old January 5th, 2012, 11:56 AM

Heroscape74 is surprisingly tart

Hi. Wanting to build up an army of gladiators to counter my 500 pt Roman army. Have either paypal or a large selection of boardgames for possible trade.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks, Tom
Old January 5th, 2012, 05:01 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I originally posted this in the wrong place and am now reposting it here

Hello everyone. I am new here and recently got the urge to play more Heroscape since the girlfriend actually enjoyed playing the Marvel Expansion with me (yes!!!)

I've decided to add to my collection but to my shock what use to cost $20-30 now costs almost a hundred bucks!

I apologize if this is bad form to outwardly request for items instead of perusing through the multiple threads already created, but I am looking for a complete Swarm of Marro set. The box doesn't have to be beautiful; I just want to be able to build some cool cities that some of you guys have designed.

Please PM me or respond here if you have a complete set that you are willing to part with. Please also include the price you are asking for it as well as shipping.

Thank you again for keeping this game alive. It truly is one of the greatest board games ever.

Last edited by SuperSamyon; January 5th, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:11 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

SuperSamyon, my FLGS has a few Swarms NIB. I can check the price when I go this weekend for you.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:14 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Also wanted to post the the 'Scaper "Hogg" is an awesome trader! Traded a Volcarren Wasteland for a bunch of D&D boosters to help finish my set here. On a side note, I TOTALLY screwed up and sent 3 figures but 2 of them were identical sculpts. I'm an idiot. lol. I am sending the proper one asap to fix this. He was totally understanding. Excellent person to deal with anytime!

Old January 5th, 2012, 09:55 PM

nathan.teo Woo who?

Well, awesome Santa-alike great sellers!
Bought a number of figures from Xraine69, very fast shipping despite Christmas and New Year rush, items arrived in good condition and well packaged! Good communication as well.

Bought a NIB booster from ztimter, good communication, he's a great heroscaper who's extremely honest and kind, definitely help spread the love of heroscapers community (and yes, I feel it!) and well packaged fast shipping!

Good Traders - OverEngineered x 3 , Snoweel x 2, Frylock, Xraine69, ztimter x 2, Porkins, SuperflyTNT
Bad Traders - None
My Trade List
Old January 6th, 2012, 06:23 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
SuperSamyon, my FLGS has a few Swarms NIB. I can check the price when I go this weekend for you.
Thanks man! Please let me know what you find out. Appreciate it!
Old January 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM

Sorry, I checked. They sold the last one.Sold for almost $70! Funny thing is just a few months ago, I picked up 2 D&D master sets for $20 there. And they finally ran out of D&D boosters. They sounded glad to be rid of it too....weirdos....

Old January 6th, 2012, 09:35 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart

Excuse me Mr. Chachi, do you know if the FLGS place you mentioned would still be selling D&D masters at 2 for ~$20??

Epic Trader Alert:
OverEngineered: Mechanical Overlord of the scapey matrix.
mac122: The Ne-Gok-Sa of my feeble nooby mind.

Emergency alert: Stop SOPA today!!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online