Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 26th, 2014, 02:58 PM

Xerobull is surprisingly tart
Any interest in a bunch of empty HS Boxes?

I have a lot of boxes I'm about to pitch. No instructions and obviously no items included. Quality ranges from great to banged up (some I got second hand).

Because I love this hobby and understand the hoarding aspect of it, I'm happy to ship them (at your cost, of course). No clue what the cost will be but if you overpay for shipping I'm honest and will refund the difference. USA USPS Only. Or local pickup in Houston, TX.

I don't want to part them out as my time is very limited.

From memory:

All three master sets (a couple of duplicates, I think)
Marvel (maybe more than one)
Some expansions
10-12 Fortress of the Archkyrie

If anyone shows any interest, I will get a more thorough list together.

I will keep them until 12/31. If I don't get any interest before then, they go to recycling.
Old December 28th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Any interest in a bunch of empty HS Boxes?

I'm in a similar spot as the OP.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51162
Old December 27th, 2014, 07:42 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ÿþ{ & ÿþ{

Please go away, spam bot.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Jim; December 27th, 2014 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Quoting all of the spam text the spammer posted doesn't really help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales