Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 5th, 2019, 08:38 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
2019 Prizes/Giveaways? Need transport from MI

It has been awhile for me. To the point:

I have a bunch of unopened HS stuff that I would be happy to donate for use as prizes at GenCon if that would be beneficial. However, I am unlikely to be attending, so I need a way to get it there. If anyone from MI is attending who is willing to make a pickup beforehand (and has space), that would be awesome. If not, I suppose I can consider other means.

I'd love to see my stuff end up in the hands of players who will use it, particularly if the GenCon events draw in new players. If it doesn't work out, or there is no need for additional handouts, no worries - there is always eBay.

I can itemize what I have available, too; just too lazy to do it before I know there is interest.
Old May 5th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: 2019 Prizes/Giveaways? Need transport from MI

Sending a PM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:18 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

wow, awesome, I hope this works out, thanks so much

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 30th, 2019, 02:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A little late, but I wanted to say that's awesome and very generous of you.

Any chance you have some old unpublished maps lying around that need to be posted?

Last edited by infectedsloth; May 30th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 27th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in Ann Arbor and heading down. Did you find someone?
Old June 27th, 2019, 08:59 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Me
Old June 28th, 2019, 05:24 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome! We need to have a mid state game so we all can get together. Shane and Sarah Johnson live in Battle Creek. We should find a way for them to host!
Old June 28th, 2019, 05:57 PM

I am from BC. Let me know if that ever happens.
I do not have a lot of classic figures anymore but I can bring C3G.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con