Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 8th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Left 4 Dead 2!!!!!

Can you play the game with 3 other players? It looks to work that way. If it does, wow, that's the best zombie shooter I have seen since Resident Evil.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ummmm.....yeah.

In fact you can do that with Left 4 Dead one, while a 5th can play the hunter.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

The hunter?

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:51 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Can you play the game with 3 other players? It looks to work that way. If it does, wow, that's the best zombie shooter I have seen since Resident Evil.
Yes, that's actually the entire concept of the game, hence the "4" in the title.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 8th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well any of the Boss zombies.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 8th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Ah, a very interesting game indeed.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Valve can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait for this game.
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Dr Feelgood

Indeed, they are among the best video game innovators (as opposed to whoever who made Bioshock - most unoriginal game ever touted as "innovative" - yes it was innovative, when it was System Shock 2).

Old June 11th, 2009, 09:12 AM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Those of you that were doubting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9D8...5E47D&index=53

I give to you the interview that makes it seem a lot better.

EDIT: I forgot, so long as you don't camp you may survive say hello to the Charger. Plus in case you find the witch walking around, it is day, say hello to the AXE.

Heres the stage demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFGL...eature=related

Last edited by karl with a k; June 11th, 2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old June 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl with a k View Post
Those of you that were doubting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9D8...5E47D&index=53

I give to you the interview that makes it seem a lot better.

EDIT: I forgot, so long as you don't camp you may survive say hello to the Charger. Plus in case you find the witch walking around, it is day, say hello to the AXE.

Heres the stage demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFGL...eature=related
Yes, anti-camping. I hate people in Vs. who just hole up in a corner during crescendos. Really annoying.

I can't wait for that axe. Right now I'm wondering if I should even bother replacing my broken L4D.
Old June 11th, 2009, 09:49 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I see nothing in either video that would necessitate a sequel.

All of this could have been DLC.

Old June 11th, 2009, 11:27 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I see nothing in either video that would necessitate a sequel.

All of this could have been DLC.

Actually, it would have been rather difficult to input that in the current game engine. It was a lot easier for them to just make a new one. Also, I'm kinda tired on hearing people complain about this. So they didn't realease DLC. Lots of games never do. Or would you have preferred to download 5 campaigns at 800 Microsoft points apiece?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games