Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 11th, 2015, 09:40 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arizona/Tucson 2015?

If I could scrape together an event for October 2015 in Tucson, AZ, would I have any takers?

If you are at all interested, please post what Satudays/ Sundays in October/early November would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; August 22nd, 2015 at 11:53 AM.
Old August 11th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Arizona/Tucson 2015?

I might be interested (plus my son), but NHSD typically falls around my anniversary. Not to mention I've sold most of our stuff.
Old August 20th, 2015, 10:43 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

70 views, so maybe someone else is interested...

It could be fun

Quote:
Old August 20th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Depends on the weekend... I have a prior commitment on the weekend of the 16th.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 11:57 AM

Cavalier is a no over the 17th and 18th.

That still leaves 3/4, 10/11, 31/1 and November 7/8.

Minivan, what works for you?

Quote:
Old August 22nd, 2015, 12:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

The third or the tenth would be better for me. Of those two I would rather the third.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 11:47 AM

Ah, I just remembered a conflict I'll probably have on the 3rd. I want to compete in the Pokemon Regionals on the 3rd up in Phoenix.

Hmm...

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day