Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 14th, 2016, 10:58 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TWilkerson's Maps & Scenarios 10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Great work! really like how simple the maps and scenarios are!! Perfect for a quick and easy game.
That's exactly what they were made for. I almost forgot that these existed!

My group has been stuck on C3G for the past couple of years. In January, we started a Heroscape (C3G) club on campus. Lots of pictures and info on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/HeroScapers23/

I really should re-visit classic 'Scape...

Last edited by twilkerson; April 14th, 2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Corrected links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios