Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 8th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior

Is there another Eternal Warrior we might design? Don't need "(Gilad Anni-Padda) at the top of the book unless there's an Eternal Warrior that's not Gilad Anni-Padda.

PDFs look off-center/low-res here.

On Tactical Interpose, I'd prefer:

Quote:
TACTICAL INTERPOSE
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of an engaged figure you control, you may immediately move Eternal Warrior up to 2 spaces. If Eternal Warrior ends this move adjacent to an engaged figure you control, you may immediately switch that figure and Eternal Warrior. Switched figures never take leaving engagement attacks.
There are other cards that claim you reveal OMs on figures, though. I know Beta Ray Bill does.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

While we're at that, it is probably good to ask @johnny139 (as I don't think anyone has read up on this guy quite yet) how he'd feel about updating to The Eternal Warrior from Eternal Warrior. I lean towards maybe needing the "the" but am not 100% solid on it.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I would argue against adding The here simply because that would cause us to have to adjust the size of the font in his name to get it to fit.
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I would argue against adding The here simply because that would cause us to have to adjust the size of the font in his name to get it to fit.
That logic works for me. Especially when we'd have to add it in the text. Updated.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Book Wyrm

@Arkham should be ready to do the final update here.
Old March 9th, 2020, 10:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

updated
Old March 12th, 2020, 11:11 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Poker is missing the final power - A Coward’s Reward.
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

First sentence would read better as : 'Gilad is one of {cut} three immortal brothers, sibling to Armstrong and Ivar.' or 'Gilad is one of the three immortal brothers, alongside Armstrong and Ivar.'
This sentence:
'Gilad is known as the Fist and Steel, a man gifted with immortality to protect the Geomancer, a long line of mystics in tune with the Earth against the forces of dark gods, such as Nergal or the Immortal Enemy.'
reads terribly, and I don't really know what to suggest because I'm not quite sure what it's getting at.
'brother's' in the last sentence of paragraph one has an errant and incorrect apostrophe.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
First sentence would read better as : 'Gilad is one of {cut} three immortal brothers, sibling to Armstrong and Ivar.' or 'Gilad is one of the three immortal brothers, alongside Armstrong and Ivar.'
This sentence:
'Gilad is known as the Fist and Steel, a man gifted with immortality to protect the Geomancer, a long line of mystics in tune with the Earth against the forces of dark gods, such as Nergal or the Immortal Enemy.'
reads terribly, and I don't really know what to suggest because I'm not quite sure what it's getting at.
'brother's' in the last sentence of paragraph one has an errant and incorrect apostrophe.
Immortal Brothers is actually a title, so I capitalized it. I think my breaking up of that weird sentence is better and clearer now if you want to take a look.
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

First try at a track.
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 13th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So it would need to be 5 spaces long, right? Reading through the thread, LV said that he returns to the land of the living by passing through a big gate of some kind, so maybe that could be the final space. I'll see what else I can dig up for little thematic touches, then maybe you can help me put the whole thing together, T?
See above.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That’s awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library