Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 8th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Yeah, it was pretty bad. What really stunk was the special combat animation.
Everything was looking great and then they would go into combat mode and it all went down the tubes.
Too bad as the story has so much potential.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2016, 07:39 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've now played Blood Rage 16 times; everyone loves it. Having missed the Kickstarter, I assembled my own "Enhanced Retail Version" with the aid of my pal who buys online for me (I'm very low tech), and got all of the exclusives and expansions which actually affect game play from France, Spain, and here, in his greatest buying expedition yet!

My other two Kickstarters are finally kicking into production, and should be available in March/April:

1. Mare Nostrum Empires (Academy Games) whose rules I've been helping to edit.

2. Age of Conan Expansion: Adventures In Hyboria (Ares Games) whose revival of the core game I've been involved in through bgg since last year. The success of this first expansion should pave the way for production of the second, which will be based on ideas for 5-6 players and an expanded board, as originally envisioned back when the core game was first produced by FFG!

Finally, my hunt for a retail version of the first Richard Borg game ever Kickstarted should come to fruition soon: The Great War (PSC). On this one I just wanted to wait a while and get the word on the street, since I already own so many C&C games. The word: its another winner, with many expansions to come. The first, Tanks, should be out soon to KS backers. I just read the rules for the core game online, and of course I already know about 80% of them, as they share much common ground with other games in the series.

Last edited by chas; February 1st, 2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Can't wait for the Tanks expansion, the models look neat.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 1st, 2016, 11:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Grabbed Shadow Agents ($6 game, looks cool! ), and patiently waiting for 7th Continent.

I had my eye on Karmaka, looked like a clever little game. But I've been spending too much $$$ on games lately so can't justify it.
Old February 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The question is: is there a Game Library in Valhalla, or do you have to bring your own?
Old February 1st, 2016, 01:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The question is: is there a Game Library in Valhalla, or do you have to bring your own?

Sorry chas, you can't take it with you.
Old February 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Final 38 hours for:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-board-game

It is currently sitting at $1,139,845 (and when I say 'sitting' I mean it is rising very very fast) and it has unlocked a lot of additional stuff.
Miniature Market has this on their Daily Sale. I was wondering if the figures are similar scale to Heroscape?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Final 38 hours for:

It is currently sitting at $1,139,845 (and when I say 'sitting' I mean it is rising very very fast) and it has unlocked a lot of additional stuff.
Miniature Market has this on their Daily Sale. I was wondering if the figures are similar scale to Heroscape?
My LGS has it on their backstock sale table. Next time I'm in there I can ask/check if no one gets to it first.
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Final 38 hours for:

Similar, yes. I don't have a way to grab a picture at the moment, but I can post one later.

Just remember that the retail version comes with much less than the Kickstarter link I originally posted.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 1st, 2016, 04:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That Zuul sculpt is incredible.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2016, 05:56 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Final 38 hours for:

Similar, yes. I don't have a way to grab a picture at the moment, but I can post one later.

Just remember that the retail version comes with much less than the Kickstarter link I originally posted.
Thanks, Jim! I figured this would not have all the goodies of the Kickstarter, but I missed out on that.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Thanks, Jim!
Here are a couple of quick pics. They definitely aren't as chunky as HS figs, and they may be a bit smaller, but they aren't too far off...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games