Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 13th, 2012, 01:02 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Louisville Monthly Tournament December 1st.

Louisville Monthly Tournament December 1st, 2012

Heroscape Party Time!

<pictured above: Necroblade, Deroche, Slippery Slope,
Megasilver, El Diabolo, Mr. Spex, Mr Chompy and 123edc>

The KING of all Games deserves the KING of all tournaments!

Single Elimination!!!

Every game counts!!!

(That's the one they use for March Madness Ya'll)

But don't worry... once eliminated, you join the pool of ROLLING RUMBLE players and STILL have a chance to place!

First place - Undefeated champ of Single Elimination
Second place - winner of Rolling Rumble
Third Place - Second place in Single Elimination

Confused? I hope so!

FAQ: Am I allowed to play the same person twice if the first time was in the single elimination?

Answer:YES YES YES! Grudge matches are not only allowed, but encouraged! But you may only play another player once in the rolling rumble side of the tournament.

FAQ: Can I switch armies when I am eliminated from the single elimination brackets.

Answer: No.

Now for points and such:

530 Points!
24 Hexes
No Marvel

C3V and SOV allowed!

This is our end of year bash! Bring snacks and games other than Heroscape. If you can't find a HS match, throw down a new boardgame and have fun!

Full Card Scoring Kill Points
Single Elimination/Rolling Rumble Hybrid
12 -5ish PM (Break as needed)
$5 Registration Fee
1 hour time limit on Single elimination games.

Pet Shop Comics
1191 Hillview Blvd # 4
Louisville, KY 40229
(502) 957-3188

http://maps.google.com/maps/

A word on prize structure -
There will be prizes for First, Second and Third places.
There will NOT be guaranteed prizes beyond that.
This does remove the expectation that some prizes
will be supplied by players.

With Heroscape product getting increasingly scarce
the prizes will be as follows.
First place - Pet Shop Comics Gift Certificate = 50% of prize pool
Second place - Pet Shop Comics Gift Certificate = 30% of prize pool
Third place - Pet Shop Comics Gift Certificate = 20% of prize pool

Additional prizes are always welcome and will be handed out on a superlative basis - (i.e. Furthest Distance Traveled, Best Sportsmanship, Most points scored against Gordon.)

Attending:
El Diabolo +1
Necroblade
Megasilver
Deroche
Slippery Slope
Videosayge
Mr. Spex
Phantom +1
Arts and Crafts
Sawyer +5ish
Mr Chompsalot
Big Boa +1

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Last edited by El Diabolo; December 1st, 2012 at 01:07 AM.
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:24 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament December 1st.

maps

Remains of Clionesia

Common Ground

Last edited by Deroche; November 28th, 2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: added maps
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Will the winner of the elimination tourney continue to join in the fun of the roaling rumble? Beacuse if we have 16 people(awesome!) it'd be 4 rounds, roughly 4 hours, leaving that person sitting there for like 2 hours. Id like for that person to be able to continue into the roaling rumble.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
Will the winner of the elimination tourney continue to join in the fun of the roaling rumble? Beacuse if we have 16 people(awesome!) it'd be 4 rounds, roughly 4 hours, leaving that person sitting there for like 2 hours. Id like for that person to be able to continue into the roaling rumble.
The tourney's over once the winner in found, I believe. But I could be wrong.

Marcus, why am I the Neener smiley?
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:24 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Wow, .... how confusing! Sounds fun, count me in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Why am I the Neener smiley?
I'll take a stab at that, with a quote taken from last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Tommy's Spiders & Co. just had ridiculous dice
So, the Neener smiley means ... "Six dice, six skulls (or shields, as needed)! Neener, neener!" Cause when Omegacron takes down four squads of Stingers all by his lonesome, "Neener! Neener!" is about the only thing to say.

Your new signature needs to be "He of the ridiculous dice."

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
The tourney's over once the winner in found, I believe. But I could be wrong.

Marcus, why am I the Neener smiley?

Yes... once single elim is done... the tournament is over! I highly encourage random pick up games and the playing of other fun boardgames for all who want to stay past that! Between myself, Deroche, Megasilver, and necroblade we have about 500 options for boardgames!

And Mega... you are NOT the neener... you are the woot... because you always use it.. I am the neener!

Old November 13th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'm coming to this one, I've had my sickness for the year. Also, since it says to bring other games, how many people would participate if I had a Magic: the Gathering mini-tournament? If at least 4 people say yes, then I'll do it. If the tournament would happen it would be Casual format, proxies are allowed.
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
And Mega... you are NOT the neener... you are the woot... because you always use it.. I am the neener!
Oh, okay. I was just going by the list you had it order.

Can't wait for the tourney!

I'm going to be bringing Twilight Struggle and Ruin. If you want to play any other type of game, just let me know.

I'm bringing two maps. Not sure what yet. Any you would like me to bring Gordon?

Also, if it is snowing very heavy that day, I may not be able to make it. Though I could very easily say that the highways must be clear. And I'll just leave extra early.

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 13th, 2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: I thought Marcus was the one singing the sad song since he never wins a tournament. ;)
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Also, since it says to bring other games, how many people would participate if I had a Magic: the Gathering mini-tournament?
I dunno about a "mini-tournament" but I'll pack a casual deck for sure.

Quote:
Oh, okay. I was just going by the list you had it order.
There are two drunk guys.

Quote:
I'm going to be bringing Twilight Struggle and Ruin.
I'll gladly play Ruin. Don't know what I'm bringing yet, but definitely at least one game that sets up/plays very quickly.

Quote:
Any you would like me to bring Gordon?
I, for one, would appreciate it if you didn't bring Gordon.

Oh...that's not what you asked. Nevermind.

(Don't know what map I'm bringing yet, but it's not going to be Fossil this time.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Check out the new C3V release! I have at least 10 Mok figures for anyone who wants to get one from me.... I will even help you rebase it!

Heads up! The Turquoise Flying Dragon is getting a bit scarce... you can still get one from here:http://www.tgftoys.com/Bullyland-Tur...?categoryId=-1 for about 12 bucks including shipping.

Last edited by El Diabolo; November 14th, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added dragon info
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:30 AM

MrSpex42 is surprisingly tart

I'll be there. And of course I'm pity........

Jorhdawn is Adele, Setting Fire to the Rain.
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:34 AM

MrSpex42 is surprisingly tart

P.S. If David calls Magic, I call Yu-Gi-Oh. Bring ALL of the card games.

Jorhdawn is Adele, Setting Fire to the Rain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events