Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 6th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Fantastic Four)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Standing by this language (with corrections to the capitalization):

Quote:
CLOBBERIN' TIME
Before using The Thing's normal attack action, he gains +1 attack for each Wound Marker on the card of a single Adventurer Ally within 4 clear spaces. If he gains 4+ attack dice from this ability, he may attack twice during his action.
But probably need to finish the Deciding Thread conversation to figure out the Heat Resistance part of this.
It mostly reads fine but the bolded reads a little funny. Should this say 4 unobstructed spaces or something?

Mostly trying to think it through as it reads weird without calling out clear sight.
Old January 6th, 2023, 02:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Clear =/= unobstructed. You have clear sight if you can see any part of its hitzone. I've just been advocating deleting the "sight" in "clear sight spaces" as I don't feel it adds any clarity compared to just "clear spaces."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2023, 02:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Clear =/= unobstructed. You have clear sight if you can see any part of its hitzone. I've just been advocating deleting the "sight" in "clear sight spaces" as I don't feel it adds any clarity compared to just "clear spaces."
Honestly, it makes me think of a space's opacity rather than sight on a figure. Not sure I'm a fan there.
Old January 14th, 2023, 02:12 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
But probably need to finish the Deciding Thread conversation to figure out the Heat Resistance part of this.
Just let me know when that's done and I'll get back on this group. I have no interest in getting dragged into that debate.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2023, 12:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So are we going with Heat Resistance here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 19th, 2023, 09:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in favor

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2023, 10:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

It seems like Thing is more resistant to heat than he is to other things. So I’m down.
Old January 19th, 2023, 01:48 PM
A Man of Taste

plus it makes for cool interactions with Thing being more resistant to Johnny's shenanigans.

Old January 20th, 2023, 12:27 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Fantastic Four) VOTE FOR FE/ART

added HEAT RESISTANCE to his symbols list.

Ready to move to Final Editing?

@Arkham - ; @Ericth74 - ; @IAmBatman - ; @MrNobody - ; @Tornado @Yodaking
@Ronin as well

Old January 20th, 2023, 01:54 PM

Suggested edits:

CLOBBERIN' TIME
Before The Thing’s Attack Phase, you may choose an allied Adventurer Hero within 4 clear spaces of him. Thing is +1 Attack for each wound the chosen figure has. If The Thing adds at least 4 to his Attack Number this way, he may attack twice per normal attack action.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 4
If The Thing rolls at 4+ shields while defending a normal attack from an adjacent figure, The Thing avoids damage, and the attacker receives a wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm in favor of the Pilot keyword being a thing. Just because Thing won't often want to be in a VDO due his power set here, he should still be able to fly a plane better than someone who wasn't a pilot.
Did we ever resolve the Pilot Keyword idea?

Old January 20th, 2023, 02:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Fantastic Four) VOTE FOR FE/ART

I did think we had agreed on Pilot being a keyword instead of a class in 2.0. I don't want Luke Skywalker & Han Solo to both have the Pilot class in order to gain any benefits for being a Pilot.
Old January 20th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Suggested edits:

CLOBBERIN' TIME
Before The Thing’s Attack Phase, you may choose an allied Adventurer Hero within 4 clear spaces of him. Thing is +1 Attack for each wound the chosen figure has. If The Thing adds at least 4 to his Attack Number this way, he may attack twice per normal attack action.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 4
If The Thing rolls at 4+ shields while defending a normal attack from an adjacent figure, The Thing avoids damage, and the attacker receives a wound.
Suggested suggested edits edits:

Quote:
CLOBBERIN' TIME
Before The Thing’s attack phase, you may choose an allied Adventurer Hero within 4 clear spaces of him. The Thing has +1 Attack for each wound the chosen figure has. If The Thing adds at least 4 to his Attack this way, he may attack twice per normal attack action.

ROCK WALL DEFENSE 4
If The Thing rolls 4+ shields while defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, The Thing avoids damage and the attacker receives a wound.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database