Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 22nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Yay for Christmas Vacation! Got 3 games in yesterday (Thanks dok, vegie's dad, Dysole).

Anyone available today for a game?
Old December 29th, 2014, 03:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Anyone up for a quick game starting within the next hour?
Old December 29th, 2014, 08:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'm up for a game tonight. Shoot me a PM.
Old December 30th, 2014, 02:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available for the next 2 hours if anyone wants a game.

EDIT: Game found

Last edited by kevindola; December 30th, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old December 31st, 2014, 11:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Thanks for the game yesterday Vegie.

I am open until about 4:30pm central today. Then begins the consumption on inebriating beverages.
Old December 31st, 2014, 12:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I am open until about 4:30pm central today. Then begins the consumption on inebriating beverages.
Wait, you only play sober? That's.. that's... that's... unheard of!

~Aldin, teetotaler

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 12th, 2015, 07:50 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm up for a game today. We can play whatever

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 17th, 2015, 10:13 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Anyone up for a game this morning?
Old January 24th, 2015, 07:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Game tonight anyone?
Old February 1st, 2015, 01:26 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Anytime one of you are looking for a game in the next few weeks and don't mind doing some playtesting with me, shoot me a PM. I don't check this thread often but I do check my PMs pretty regularly. Bonus points if you have a map set up already.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

anybody volunteer to help the new guy out?

@Ghostship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
I'm new to online, and I'm new to heroscape, somewhat.
I have a fair amount of physical HS but have never really played beyond a couple of games with my son.

If you're looking for someone to stumble through online with, and at low pressure, I'll volunteer.

Weeknightst at 8pm EST would be best.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:33 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
anybody volunteer to help the new guy out?

@Ghostship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
I'm new to online, and I'm new to heroscape, somewhat.
I have a fair amount of physical HS but have never really played beyond a couple of games with my son.

If you're looking for someone to stumble through online with, and at low pressure, I'll volunteer.

Weeknightst at 8pm EST would be best.
I'd be down for one though I would have to push it until 9pm EST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events