Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 5th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Rackham (Confrontation, AT-43) Custom Card Database

Sir Charleton - proxy for Sir Gilbert

Flagbearer figure from the Lions Guards Attachment box.

BTW - I change the names on my proxies, but if any of you would like a proxy card with the "official" Heroscape name, let me know. It's pretty easy to do that in MSE.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; March 6th, 2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Reposted Sir Charleton
Old March 6th, 2011, 02:41 PM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

I have some playtested stats but still can't figure out points for the units and I'm horrible at making cards. If anyone wants these stats/powers up (I used all the army books for special powers on each card) I'll post them and if someone wants to use them to make cards I'de love it lol.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:45 PM

Jonny Jon is surprisingly tart

sir charleton should have attack order 1 instead of attack aura

The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts. - William Hazlitt
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:58 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Found this site with the AT-43 Army books available as pdf downloads (though some in Italian rather than English):
http://www.nonsolorobot.com/at-43_default.asp

This additional site is supposed to have all the AT-43 and Confrontation army pdf's, though I have not been able to get the download links to work.
http://www.at43-confrontation.co.uk/...onlibrary.html
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:07 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Jon View Post
sir charleton should have attack order 1 instead of attack aura
It is Attack Aura 1. Missed the 1 and MSE's Keyword does not match Sir Gilbert. I'll fix it and repost. Thanks.

Edit: it's been reposted.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; March 6th, 2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Jonny Jon is surprisingly tart

attack aura 1 is what I meant.

I noticed the error by reading the card and thinking, dang, he has taelord's aura for 105 points. What a rip off!

The way to procure insults is to submit to them: a man meets with no more respect than he exacts. - William Hazlitt
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:51 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
BTW - I change the names on my proxies, but if any of you would like a proxy card with the "official" Heroscape name, let me know. It's pretty easy to do that in MSE.
+Rep on the cards man, they really came out great. I ordered the knights and templar proxies due to them. If you could post with the "official" names that would be great. Is there any chance I could get the mse file with the name blank so I could change the name to my own custom name? Thought it would be fun to let the kids pick a name for them.
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
+Rep on the cards man, they really came out great. I ordered the knights and templar proxies due to them. If you could post with the "official" names that would be great. Is there any chance I could get the mse file with the name blank so I could change the name to my own custom name? Thought it would be fun to let the kids pick a name for them.
Here are the Jandar proxies with the "official" names.
Spoiler Alert!

Mr. Crimson: I PMd you with my e-mail to send you the Jandar file, but then it occurred to me that I could post the file in the Downloads section. It will be there in just a few minutes.
Edit: here's the link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3101
Let me know if you have any problems.

Edit: posted the drafts for my Valkrill Ram army in the "Under Construction" section of my customs page - link in my signature.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; March 7th, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added note about Valkrill Ram Army cards
Old March 7th, 2011, 01:19 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool thanks for uploading them!
Old March 11th, 2011, 10:12 AM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

For those of you who are wondering about ordering the crystals from at-43, they are amazing. I ended up using 7 swamp water for both of them and just hot glued them in the center so the tiles wouldn't come apart, and then spray painted the glued tiles white. I then glued the Crystals on as best they would fit. The larger one might need to be clipped slightly in one corner to make it actually able to go on the map but the smaller one fits on there great.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 13th, 2011, 07:41 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have made some custom cards for the Heroes of Icquor and Kallienne.

I will probably redo the pictures on Kelgar's and Meliador's cards.
Old March 13th, 2011, 08:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I made a 3-figure common squad from the paladins of the Lions set, the Templar Infantry. They synergize like crazy with the Templar Cavalry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards