Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Our newest sponsor

I just wanted to make a post alerting everyone to our latest sponsor. www.wargamersheadquarters.com

They have a representative who is a member of our forums: Len Strepek

So a big welcome to our latest sponsor, check them out.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Our new sponsor

Welcome, to the greatest site!
Thanks for letting us know Truth!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Cool. Welcome and thanks War Games Headquarters!

Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:53 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! What great prices on Heroscape. I wish I would have known of them a few days ago. I'm sure I'll be spending money there in the future.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:55 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Wow! What great prices on Heroscape. I wish I would have known of them a few days ago. I'm sure I'll be spending money there in the future.
Ditto.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks truth, and thanks and welcome aboard Wargamers Headquarters.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, if I have any boardgame shopping to do, I definitely know where to go. Awesome prices!
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:28 AM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
I just wanted to make a post alerting everyone to our latest sponsor. www.wargamersheadquarters.com

They have a representative who is a member of our forums: Len Strepek

So a big welcome to our latest sponsor, check them out.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and we are really looking forward to serving the Heroscape and Gaming community for years to come!
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:49 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

I was wondering when this day would come.
War Gamers Headquarters has recently become my new favorite place to buy Heroscape. Thanks, Len Strepek!
Old May 24th, 2008, 07:10 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Those are most excellent prices!!!! I have always been the guy who hunts 7 or 8 local stores because of the price issue....this changes all of that.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Welcome, Len.
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oooh, nice prices.
Welcome, Len!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online