Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:15 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I wonder if the guy that won it is from here? I hope so. I didn't notice that it was missing the bubble. That would have turned me off of it too.

HEH, let's brag. I know the feeling, because I LOVE mine. The one I bought on eBay (several months ago) cost me $25 plus $15 shipping. When it arrived it came in a MASSIVE box that had cost the seller $28 to send. I felt bad for the lady who sold it to me, but she turned down my offer to cover the difference. The display I received is in great shape. All of the figures and dice that should be there are there. The bubble is remarkably clean and unscuffed. The backing has a break in the plastic that holds the bubble in place, but when it is displayed it is cosmetically unnoticeable. Overall it's an interesting piece to have. I keep mine in my office at work and it is always something that draws people in to look at it. Once they are inside and I've told them a bit about the game they turn to leave and see the 7' tall bookshelf that I have loaded with mint in mint package Heroscape stuff. :P The bookshelf nicely holds one of each version of the Master Sets (with and without EOVs), one of each of the sixteen figure expansions so far, a HLD, a RttFF, Heroes of Laur, and a Nerak. I still have space for about three waves of expansions and five or six large expansions. After that I'll have to find a bigger bookshelf.

And please don't chuck any bricks at me for keeping a full set of Heroscape stuff mint in mint packages. It's a sickness not a choice.
I was actually trying to come up with a way to get an invite to come visit you at work one day, then while you run to the restroom or to a meeting or something, grab what I can and run for the hills

Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:30 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One armload would probably make the trip worthwhile, but I'd suggest using some chloroform on me and then loading up the entire truckload if you really want to make me pay. :P

Old November 22nd, 2006, 12:41 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MW, have any images of your office display shelves?
Old November 22nd, 2006, 03:57 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I don't, but I also don't have an excuse for not having any. I just rearranged my office so I should probably take some pictures and post them. That won't happen anytime over the next four days, but if someone will remind me Monday I'd be happy to post pictures.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 04:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I don't, but I also don't have an excuse for not having any. I just rearranged my office so I should probably take some pictures and post them. That won't happen anytime over the next four days, but if someone will remind me Monday I'd be happy to post pictures.
Hey, you're the only one there...what's the hold up
Old November 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I didn't bring my camera.

Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Quote:
I didn't bring my camera.
Could you get the pretty lady in your avatar to pose beside the shelves of your mint HeroScape collection? I'd also love to see this display table you've described, I've never seen one, and am curious to see this. It sounds uber cool.

Click to see more...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion