Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of King of Spades (Breathing Period)

I know. That's my biggest apprehension to that setup. I was hoping that the incentive bonus to the 20 sided die might be enough that most players would go up the chain, yet the possibility exists that should you can't (one member is destroyed) or really want to take the risk of breaking the chain, you can. IDK. This also adds complexity to that power. I'm not completely sold on it, but I really did want that option out there and discussed before proceeding.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Royal Flush 13
After taking a turn with King you may choose another figure you control with the Royal Flush power that has not taken a turn during this player turn and roll the 20-sided die adding 3 to the roll if the chosen figure is Ace. After rolling the die, if the chosen figure is Ace, you may reveal the X order marker on this card to add 3 to the result. If you roll 13 or higher you may take a turn with the chosen figure. Royal Flush can only be used if you revealed an Order Marker on a card with this special power at the beginning of your turn.
Cleaned up the wording a tad and added the red clause. I like what’s in the SP already but I don’t mind this take either.
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would be actually completely against that. I was only even considering it because then you could do a loop going ten-jack-queen-king-ten... leaving Ace out who should be doing more commanding then fighting (for thematic purposes). This way would mean a large risk to skip back to ten (rolling a 13 vs possible 7 for Ace). Otherwise I prefer to leave as is (which is my inclination anyway).

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I do prefer what we have. I kinda like the risk, and it'll help keep their costs down.

I also was a fan of the idea of bumping his life to 6 to represent his Immortality.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Ninja Playtester

King is already estimated at 240, which is slightly over the goal. Increasing his life will only make his cost higher. I would have to drop something else or decrease other stats. Neither is desirable

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I do prefer what we have. I kinda like the risk, and it'll help keep their costs down.
The risk factor is actually my favorite part.

My current reward points
Old May 25th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

I agree, I love the risk/reward and Ace mitigates that somewhat with his OM rearranging.
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

Looks like things have settled down here and I like what's in the SP. Pre-Yea for initial. This guy is up next for me and I'm excited to play the updated Ace too.
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Ninja Playtester

Yup. I was just about to call it too. With no other opinions, I'd like to proceed with what's in the SP.

Vote for initial

My current reward points
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of King of Spades (Vote for initial)

yea
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 26th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library