Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 11th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Octopus (Breathing)

I would just give him Healing 1. No need to make it more fiddly than you need to.

I like this with some sort of Scientist bonding with a drawback and then one power for his tentacles

HEALING 1
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
NAME = THE OCTOPUS

CLASS = CREATURE

TENTACLE POWER OF CHOICE
???

SCIENTIST EXTORTION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with The Octopus, you may first take a turn with a Unique Scientist Hero you control within 6? clear sight spaces of The Octopus. During this turn, the chosen Scientist may not attack. Then, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or lower, choose an opponent to take permanent control of that Scientist. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

HEALING 1
Something like this is what I would consider, but it's not my LD. Feel free to take it or leave it.
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually like the unblockable against all enemies at the end of the round. What if he had that, a power to pull enemies in, and some version of the Scientist power?
Quote:
GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS
At the end of the round, roll an attack die against all figures engaged with the Octopus.
Old September 11th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I actually like the unblockable against all enemies at the end of the round. What if he had that, a power to pull enemies in, and some version of the Scientist power?
Quote:
GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS
At the end of the round, roll an attack die against all figures engaged with the Octopus.
What if you just did this as the third power with the other two I wrote up:

GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS
If the Octopus rolls a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with him, that figure may not leave the engagement with the Octopus this turn. At the end of the round, roll an attack die against all figures engaged with the Octopus.

I just don't see him having the same extensive reach as a stretchy person, so just tying down people adjacent to him and choking them out seems good to me.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Are there any Creatures that can move other figures?
That would pair really nice. He would still be good in a Frank army, especially against figures that get to move after defending which is really rough for Frankenstein.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Abomination can throw people and he may be a creature.
Old September 11th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are there any Creatures that can move other figures?
Living Mummy, Abomination (vII), not sure if there are others. Maybe Man-Bat, but I don't have him yet.

Maybe Regeneration for the healing power? Given the description of him, the closest comparison I can think of would be Lizard.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 12th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do like Witchbreed as the species and Creature as the class, just cause if we ever want to come back to this universe that would be a good way to tie together the 2 other villains that work with Octavius. (the Green Goblin equivalent and the Lizard equivalent.)

I think regeneration might be a bit too strong for him. The healing isn't really an essential part of the character, so something like 1 wound per round would be about as far as I would go, personally.

Either way, I think we have a lot of solid ideas laid out, but I really want to know what the LD thinks.
Old September 12th, 2020, 12:45 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = THE OCTOPUS

SPECIES = WITCHBREED
CLASS = CREATURE

LIFE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK= 4
DEFENSE = 5

GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS
If the Octopus rolls a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with him, that figure may not leave the engagement with the Octopus this turn. At the end of the round, roll an attack die against all figures engaged with the Octopus.

SCIENTIST EXTORTION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with The Octopus, you may first take a turn with a Unique Scientist Hero you control within 6? clear sight spaces of The Octopus. During this turn, the chosen Scientist may not attack. Then, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or lower, choose an opponent to take permanent control of that Scientist. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

HEALING 1
I've tried to put this all together, does it sound right?
Old September 12th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It's an interesting powerset, but are there enough Scientists that can do something besides attacking to make it actually work? Rules-wise, pretty sure what you have would also shut down "instead of attacking" powers like Kool-Aid Man or Goliath have.
Old September 12th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Just A Head

Hank McCoy and a lot of the Hank Pyms can work with it, and those are the actual thematic* pairings. (Well, them and a hypothetical Kurt Conners Scientist.)

*Thematic as in their 1602 versions, not the mainstream versions, but seems close enough to me.
Old September 12th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Yea I was trying to make that power work with Beast and Hank Pym.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library