Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:39 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of The Drow Chainfighter

I know it already says: "Can moving a figure with Chain Grab trigger special powers like Engagement Strike? Yes." under the rulings and clarifications section, but you may want to add Nakita Agents, Arkhmer and Greater Ice Elemental to the Synergies section.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:01 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

just got 5 of these guys from b96, they're awesome! In theory they could work with Runa, because they can pull people into her helm of mitonsoul aura. Depending on the situation, they could place the figure into her aura while still staying out of it themselves. And if they ARE in her aura, the worst that could happen is you lose a 25 pt figure.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Last edited by TheExplodingCheez; September 13th, 2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: just call me the necromancer >:)
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
just got 5 of these guys from b96, they're awesome! In theory they could work with Runa, because they can pull people into her helm of mitonsoul aura. Depending on the situation, they could place the figure into her aura while still staying out of it themselves. And if they ARE in her aura, the worst that could happen is you lose a 25 pt figure.
Might also be worth trying this with Braxas. Turn 1, pull key enemy hero adjacent to Chainfighter (thus engaging it). Turn 2. Melt 'em good!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:14 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

yeah, and braxas is vastly more competitive anyway. But couldn't you just move Braxas into the range of the figure? Oh, unless you were trying to hit 2/3 figures that were too far apart

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Last edited by TheExplodingCheez; September 13th, 2012 at 08:15 PM. Reason: "beaxas" isn't a real figure. though if it were it would probably have some kind of beak :P
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:08 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Drow Chainfighter

Drow Chainfighter
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 23rd, 2017, 12:42 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Drow Chainfighter

I played them for the first time last night. I found that their 4 defense dice plus "Hide in Darkness" power gave them some unexpected staying power.

The last guy in my army, a single Drow Chainfighter, went 2.5 - 3 rounds with a Viking-Spirit/Crag-of-Steel buffed Siege. The chainfighter pulled off some crucial "Hide in Darkness" rolls and some decent defense rolls when Hide failed. In the end, the chainfighter was the only one left standing. Atypical for the Drow? Most likely. Uber-fun and Hyper-memorable? Absolutely - neither I nor my son will forget that particular battle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units