Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 6th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I'm not much of a sports junkie. Funny thing, the only sports I began watching always followed a computer game I was playing. I started watching golf after playing Links: The Challenge of Golf. I started watching NASCAR after playing that game.

Those were short-lived, and I no longer follow either sport.

I did have a time where I attended hockey games to watch the Nashville Predators. That got a tad expensive, and I had to stop.

I will say this: seeing a sporting event live is a far different experience than watching it on television.

I predict the next sporting event I will watch will be the Gladiator Games we will all be forced to watch once the aliens take over our planet. But that's still a few years away...
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I enjoy playing Basketball, Golf, and Tennis. I also enjoy watching local school games, and I even like to go see a professional Hockey game every once in while.
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:54 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Here is a little custom I put together for me and Spidey. I made two of them identical to each other.

Old February 6th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:

What is the definition of our nation's sense of purpose and soul though? I didn't realize we had a set purpose and soul as a nation.
If the lines on that subject are fuzzy, I think my point is proven. We could argue over what the original purpose/soul of America was originally, but instead, I will just point out that it wasn't the overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols. If I had to boil it down, I would say that our original purpose was to pursue freedom that would lead to fulfillment of life of creativity, compassion, and respect. All characteristics that IMO, most professional sports do not encourage.
Well I agree that overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols wasn't exactly what this country was founded on.

Though the purpose of pursuit of freedom of creativity, compassion, and respect may have been the purpose for some, it was also the purpose of many people to deny others not of their race, sex, religion or nationality those same freedoms.

Perhaps we didn't always have overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols, but we've had our share of other issues over the years. Granted there are plenty of selfish, in it for the money, self-indulging athletes and entertainers in this country today, but there are also a lot of selfish, in it for the money politicians, businessmen, religious leaders etc. I just don't think professional sports should be held accountable for the ruination of this country's morals and pursuit of freedom.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 6th, 2011, 09:58 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Here is a little custom I put together for me and Spidey. I made two of them identical to each other.

Batman 1 Million?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

Batman 1 Million?
Have you never read Batman Knightfall? Check it out dude. It is one of the best classics. Let me say this, that is Batman, but it ain't Bruce.
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
2. I might watch the Super Bowl, but only for the commercials, food, and our celebration of Mardi Gras.

Sorry, that's always the first thing that comes to mind.

I'm going to be watching the new Pokemon movie and the episode of Young Justice I missed, personally, which probably shows my position on the nerdometer rather clearly.
Nope, nerd fail. You should've watched it by now like I did. (It was a pretty good one too, which relieved me, as I didn't really care for the Bane episode).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Quote:

What is the definition of our nation's sense of purpose and soul though? I didn't realize we had a set purpose and soul as a nation.
If the lines on that subject are fuzzy, I think my point is proven. We could argue over what the original purpose/soul of America was originally, but instead, I will just point out that it wasn't the overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols. If I had to boil it down, I would say that our original purpose was to pursue freedom that would lead to fulfillment of life of creativity, compassion, and respect. All characteristics that IMO, most professional sports do not encourage.
Well I agree that overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols wasn't exactly what this country was founded on.

Though the purpose of pursuit of freedom of creativity, compassion, and respect may have been the purpose for some, it was also the purpose of many people to deny others not of their race, sex, religion or nationality those same freedoms.

Perhaps we didn't always have overindulgence of entertainment and excess of false idols, but we've had our share of other issues over the years. Granted there are plenty of selfish, in it for the money, self-indulging athletes and entertainers in this country today, but there are also a lot of selfish, in it for the money politicians, businessmen, religious leaders etc. I just don't think professional sports should be held accountable for the ruination of this country's morals and pursuit of freedom.
It's also true that, in so many ways, sports and other forms of entertainment have done as much or more for civil rights as the most famous civil rights leaders we celebrate.
Anyhow - I just think sports are fun and I like chips and dip.
Nice Azbats, Griff! Can I trade you anything to get you to make me one? It looks awesome.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM

I can give you a list of the figures that I need, and if you send me that list (about 5 bucks worth), I will be able to make one for you and my upcoming C3G tournament.
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:30 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

Batman 1 Million?
Have you never read Batman Knightfall? Check it out dude. It is one of the best classics. Let me say this, that is Batman, but it ain't Bruce.
I know nothing about Knightfall.

ON a side note, can you buy subscriptions to comic series anymore? I had a subscription to Flash years ago and I got the monthly issue.

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:37 AM

Sure you can buy subscriptions. You should go talk to your local comic retailer.
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Sure you can buy subscriptions. You should go talk to your local comic retailer.
That's the problem. I don't have one.

EDIT: I can get online subscriptions! Now to get some money.

Old February 6th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Hmmm... when I was a kid you could order directly from Marvel and DC's wholesalers, but I don't know if you can do that now. Call you closest comic shop, tell him your situation, and I bet they will pull subscriptions for you and mail them out as long as you keep a credit card on file.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape