Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 7th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Boss Smiley (Vote for Public Tests)

Yea at either cost.
Old September 7th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Boss Smiley (Public Grinning)

This passes.
Think I will send him out at an even 50. That should help him to weasel in to different armies.
Old September 9th, 2020, 03:50 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Boss Smiley Custom Tutorial

Start with the two figures from the first post.

Paint the head of Mano a flesh tone and add in the smiley face. I used a Sharpie, Ultra Fine Point, but you may have better luck with a brush.

Then chop the head off each figure and attach the Smiley head on to Aldrich's body.

You may want to touch up the neck with the same paint as used on the head as well.
Old September 9th, 2020, 03:53 PM

Posted Art stuff. Thought the figure pics were better. Hopefully those work.
May be able to get new ones Friday if the sun emerges.

Also added in the Tutorial.
Old September 10th, 2020, 12:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Anything you want to see here? He looks like an easy fit in any army, so we might not need to focus on crime lord synergies.

I'd like to hit him next, but no promises (Kids have been a nightmare this week), so I'm not going to sign up yet.
Old September 10th, 2020, 03:54 PM

Cool. Let me pull up what I sent to Captain Redbeard.
Here we go.
Quote:
So he is a bit tricky. You can try him in a Crimelord, Criminal, Mastermind build.
But I think he can work in many different armies.
Placing the Time Bombs is interesting.
You can use them to block road travel or high ground or some other devious plan.

Also you can try to bomb just outside the start zone. I used Lurkers and set them up around the Time Bombs. Then on OM1 you can move them on the Glyphs to activate the Bombs.
This takes a lot of luck though.
Using the Lurkers to activate both Time Bombs right next to their SZ worked great but I got extremely lucky. I would throw out at least five in case you lose initiative, at least two survive to your turn.

I think it also depends on the map. You can block off areas with just the fear factor.

Thanks!!
Old September 14th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Great tests from Redbeard.

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Redbeard

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Boss Smiley

Army Test
Map: Fire Isles
Units: Boss Smiley, Clock King, Body Guard X4, Hired Guns X3 VS Nightwing, Raven, Starfire
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Fire Isles
Units: Boss Smiley, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, Agent Hunter VS Ronan, Kree Scout x6
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: - He adds a true hands off mob boss to the mix and when he was with units he had synergies with he provided solid options for a low cost. Also it takes luck but with the right setup the fact that he can essentially one shot most figures (and has 2 tries if you sacrifice a figure) with his explosives makes him a considerable addition to most armies. That being said his low stats keep him from being overpowered and I think they will make him slightly less appealing to draft. Overall I think the unit is balanced as he has the ability to be a monster, but without luck you are left with a figure who is worth 50 points.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: - I liked Boss Smiley, he was fun to play and added a fun element of trying to lure opposing figures towards my bombs. Also he felt like a legitimate crime boss when in an army based on that since he could sit back and help from safety.

Last edited by Tornado; September 14th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I know we don't get many public playtests these days, but I like when we copy the quotes from the PM reply box so you can easily tell who the test was from.

Good playtest though.
Old September 14th, 2020, 03:20 PM

Ahh yes, will edit that in. I got a little delete happy.
Old September 14th, 2020, 03:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old September 14th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

No worries. Like I said, most testers just post their own results these days.
Old September 14th, 2020, 03:46 PM

Not often that I run a Sanctum design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library