Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old May 27th, 2015, 11:17 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Star Wars Command plus Scape?

Anyone roll with Command 54mm +Scape? For me, True Legend 54mm begat $90 in clearance Command which begat my recent ~$200 into Scape terrain. I look forward to years and years of all sorts of fun with both of them with my kids.

Plus, I can sneak in Mini6/1e D6 SW and Marvel Faserip and D&D.

Holla!
Old June 3rd, 2015, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Wars Command plus Scape?

I have not done anything with Command, because it was done in 54mm scale. I already had spent many years and many dollars investing in 28-32mm scale games so the bigger size was just a turn off when I saw it. Don't understand why that company went with the larger scale, bigger figures just means a higher production costs and thus a higher retail price for consumers. They would have been better off selling smaller figures at a cheaper price.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 09:19 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

My son loves the Star Wars Command figures...and mixes them with my heroscape stuff.

But I have not done anything with the Command figures for Scape...I just let him play.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 4th, 2015, 02:52 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

They are very nice and sturdy, really great. However, Hasbro charged a super premium for what amounts to snazzy green army men. Is there any other reason it went over like a lead balloon sales wise? I am pleased as I can build a large army of official SW figs for very cheap (including a mass of ships too!) as the sets go on clearance (at their real market price). HS hexes are plenty big for the figs as well. The taller figs may require a 2 for 1 elevation calculation, but that is ok too.
Old June 8th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got 2 of the 51-figure sets at clearance at Toys R Us. Who else is clearing them out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape