Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 5th, 2017, 01:12 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Animated Vines (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
It is, but right now, the once per turn line is.... actually pointless. The reason 'once per turn' was suggested was because someone suggested changing it to any 'any three figures with the Chlorokinetic Movement special power,' so it could work with other plants down the line. Right now, its still three Animated Vines, which a) doesn't allow flexibility with future plants, and b) is pointless as you couldn't use it more than once anyway as there are only three Vines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Well, the once-per-turn kicks in if we reuse the power. A Giant Fly Trap Uncommon Hero (for example) with Chlorokinetic Movement wouldn't be able to move on the same turn as the Vines because of the once-per-turn restriction. We can open it up to making it flexible (so you could, for example, move 2 Vines and 1 Giant Fly Trap), but we'd still need the once-per-turn restriction, otherwise it would trigger on both cards, allowing you to move 6 figures at once.
We talked about opening up but a decision was never fully made, which is I think LO's main point. I'd be for opening it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
We might as well start clarifying player's turn vs figure's turn in some way as well.
Just wanted to make sure this wasn't overlooked by Ronin and the other Heroes since it's been a recent discussion.

Also Cards are posted and my only question to those that know is do we need a sight point on these?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Animated Vines (Final Editing)

I was about to say that all units need sight points, but doing a check, we didn't give the Green Construct Shield a sight point. I think any unit with a range of 1 or more should have a sight point.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Meant to weigh in here sooner, but are we sure the "once per turn" language is strong enough to indicate that it prevents another unit from using it? I'd prefer something a little more explicit.

Otherwise, looking good to me here.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How's this?

Quote:
CHLOROKINETIC MOVEMENT
Before taking a turn with a figure you control that has the Plant Animation special power, you may place up to 3 figures you control with this special power on an empty space within 3 spaces of its original placement. Animated Vines cannot move or be moved in any way except by this special power. No more than one Chlorokinetic Movement special power can be used in a player turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How's this?

Quote:
CHLOROKINETIC MOVEMENT
Before taking a turn with a figure you control that has the Plant Animation special power, you may place up to 3 figures you control with this special power on an empty space within 3 spaces of its original placement. Animated Vines cannot move or be moved in any way except by this special power. No more than one Chlorokinetic Movement special power can be used in a player turn.
That clearly points out Players Turn, which I like.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 5th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd rather replace the last clause with something like "You may not use this special power to move any other figures you control until the next time you reveal an Order Marker.", but otherwise, I like that wording.

I'd actually like to completely ditch the "player turns" concept and go back and retcon old cards that talk about player turns to put them in terms of revealing OMs, but I haven't figured out how much work that would be yet.
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Have we decided on the wording? Once it's clear that we're happy with a specific wording @Viegon , I'll update the SP and the cards and call for On Deck.
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Taking what quozl had and cleaning it up a little, how about:

Quote:
CHLOROKINETIC MOVEMENT
Before taking a turn with a figure you control that has the Plant Animation special power, you may place up to 3 figures you control with this special power on empty spaces within 3 spaces of their original placements. Animated Vines cannot move or be moved in any way except by this special power. This special power cannot be used more than once per player turn.

Old March 8th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Symbiotic

I'd really strongly prefer we not lean into the "player turn" language. I think that's a mistake we can still fix instead of embracing.
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:37 PM

The "until the next time you reveal an Order Marker" language seems so clunky to me though.

I guess we should take this to another thread though.

Old March 8th, 2017, 12:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

So are we good with that wording above for the time being?
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Symbiotic

I seem to be the only one with objections, so you should be fine going with what Viegon posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library