Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th, 2016, 12:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: McMeeple's Custom Building Terrain: 3 Part Mechanic Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Park Row

This is something that really got me interested.
That is impressive isn't it. Its hard not to love hte LEDs. All the little extras are pretty cool as well. The details really bring it to life.

Its also admirable that he really went with the Gotham theme. It has a lot of flavor to it.
It inspired me to try to create a city layout that could be left up but play differently. I like the center area with it's park/construction site or the end areas with the buildings and streets. So 2 players could do a scenario at one end and then go to a different area for game two and it could play out differently.
With a small group of people even a moderately sized map offers up many options. A couple times per year I have my brothers and all their kids over to play a mega game. Usually have about 10-14 people on one map. Typically its so big that there are basically 3 sub games happening in different sections of the map Makes for great fun! This is part of what I have in mind with what I am building now as I do it each year for my birthday in January!
We have that in common as well...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles