Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 7th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Wolvie's Dark Avengers 8 new Cards.

Here's my Customs, more in the making

Falcon NM24,UCS
Goliath (Bill Foster)
Hulking
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Patriot UCS
The Hood (1/2)
The Hood (2/2)
Wiccan
Wizard

Last edited by Wolvie; February 13th, 2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: titel
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Wolvie's costume creations.

Where are the costumes???

Actual criticism:
4 range is short for my tastes, I prefer at least 5.
I'm not sure how Criminal Mastermind is supposed to work: does Masque get to move and then give a full turn to criminals? If so that's pretty powerful and might make her worth more than 150 points.
Marks-Woman should be a Special Attack with Range 7. Attack 2. Defending figures may not roll defense dice against Marks-Woman. (That way you don't have to specify about height advantage since you NEVER modify special attacks.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; February 7th, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
agreed

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 7th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Actual criticism:
4 range is short for my tastes, I prefer at least 5.
I'm not sure how Criminal Mastermind is supposed to work: does Masque get to move and then give a full turn to criminals? If so that's pretty powerful and might make her worth more than 150 points.
Marks-Woman should be a Special Attack with Range 7. Attack 2. Defending figures may not roll defense dice against Marks-Woman. (That way you don't have to specify about height advantage since you NEVER modify special attacks.)
still very much a newbie, can't create cards so far just want to share my idea's, sorry if the title is confusing.. actual costumes will come soon as soon as i've learned to make them or gotten friends who can help me..

I actually didn't know that hieght advantage didn't count with special attacks, thanks for telling me.. the criminal mastermind was supposed to work like you said.
thanks for the critisism, i'll put up a corrected one soon..
Old February 7th, 2010, 05:39 PM

Warpath
Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
HP 180

Species mutant
Unit unique hero
Class warrior
Personality determined

knife throw special attack: range 5 attack 3
each skull rolled counts a an additional skull

he need's some more special attack's any ideas

Old February 7th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
[...actual costumes will come soon...
I think Necro is just playing with you a bit. costume =/= custom.

I'll give a full breakdown of your "customs" after the Superbowl.

Also, GIMP is a free program I use to create all of my cards. It's a bit confusing at first, but once you get the hang of the program, it's fairly easy.

Last edited by Balantai; February 8th, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:05 PM

i actually just downloaded it, i'll try to get into it, and aaahh
i'm foreign can't get it right every time.. but fixed it now
Old February 8th, 2010, 02:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wolvie's Custom creations.

For Criminal Mastermind, you might want to look at the official Red Skull's "Master Manipulator" power for guidance on how to better word it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2010, 05:51 AM

i actually wanted to do something else than him, it's better but only if you have criminals at your hand, i took fron her being co-leader of the hoods gang, she's not not a manipulator more a leader..
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:12 AM

Hulkling
Life 6
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 5
HP 230

Species: Kree-Skrull hybrid
Unit: Unique Hero
Class: Shapeshifter
Personality: Rebellious

Carrying:
Hulking may instead of attacking and instead of normal movement, pick up and adjacent figure and carrie it to a place up to 6 spaces away, place hulking and the carried character adjacent to each other.

Skrull Healing Factor 14:
Before placing order markers, roll the 20D, if you roll 14 or higher, remove one wound marker from Hulkings armycard

Kree And Skrull Loyalty:
kree and skrull caracters can't attack hulkling, and he add's one dice to adjecent kree and skrull characters defense and attack.

Shapeshifting Defense 15:
When attacked roll 20D, if you roll 15 or higher the attack may go to any adjacent character, if there isen't any Hulking takes the attack

Flying
Superstrength

Old February 8th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Let me see if I can help you with Hulkling.
Quote:
Carrying:
Hulking may instead of attacking and instead of normal movement, pick up and adjacent figure and carrie it to a place up to 6 spaces away, place hulking and the carried character adjacent to each other.
Is it your intention to allow Hulkling to carry opponent's figures? There's already an official Carry ability. You might want to look at how that's worded to get an idea of what loopholes are eliminated by wording it the way it was officially worded.
Quote:
Skrull Healing Factor 14:
Before placing order markers, roll the 20D, if you roll 14 or higher, remove one wound marker from Hulkings armycard.
This is a pretty straightforward card. A few tweaks though, if you want it to look and sound official. Official cards never say "D20". It always says 20-sided die. Also, Order Marker is always capitalized. Here's how I would word this ability:

Skrull Healing Factor 14
At the beginning of every round, before Order Markers are placed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card.
Quote:
Kree And Skrull Loyalty:
kree and skrull caracters can't attack hulkling, and he add's one dice to adjecent kree and skrull characters defense and attack.
This power is a bit tough. I don't think you want to make it so that Kree and Skrull can't attack him. If an opponent drafts a Kree or Skrull army, drafting this figure guarantees you a win. This is something that shouldn't happen in Heroscape. I would change it to something like this:

Kree and Skrull Loyalty
Kree and Skrull figures roll 2 less attack dice when attacking Hulkling with a normal attack to a minimum of 1 attack die.
Quote:
Shapeshifting Defense 15:
When attacked roll 20D, if you roll 15 or higher the attack may go to any adjacent character, if there isen't any Hulking takes the attack
Let's try this rewording:
If Hulkling is attacked, you may choose any figure adjacent to Hulkling and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the attack is instead directed at the chosen figure. When choosing an adjacent figure, you may not choose the attacking figure.

Last edited by Balantai; February 8th, 2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:32 PM

thanks a lot balantai! I'm not good at making it sound official yet, so this helps a lot.
I looked in the "C3G Optional Rules Add Ons" thread nd can't seem to find the carry tule, could link it for me..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations