Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 1st, 2015, 02:18 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Wikia helped my planning and then a few of the movies timestamps I finished (After doing about 4 movies myself, I then found this resource) with help from a guy called DIrishB (I think) on the Comic Boards who had some but not all of the chronological timestamps.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old March 1st, 2015, 04:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ha, that's crazy - I saw your post on Reddit just a few hours ago. Small world! Very impressive.
Old March 1st, 2015, 10:55 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
My roommate and I are in the beginnings of creating a Marvel Cinematic Universe chronological Supercut. It is still a little rough around the edges but all is timestamped and marked. We have finished the planning up to Guardians of the Galaxy including all One-Shots, TV Series and some deleted scenes, to sit down and watch the whole thing would take around 51 hours.

Below is a picture file with my entire excel sheet photoshopped together. I figured some of you marvel fans might be interested in the list.

http://i.imgur.com/6PZwH6K.png

[Spoilers for things like Agents of Shield and Agent Carter]

I saw a youtube video about a month ago where a guy gave a breakdown of where and when to cut for the edits...was that you as well? If not you might want to take a look. I don't think it went to Guardians of the Galaxy though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:17 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

That was not me, I have seen that video though. It was what gave me the idea to start this project. Mike Furth made that video and he did a great job in making a watchable Marvel cut up to phase 1, my intention was to place all events into chronological order, not necessarily to make a nice, watchable cut.

I am also a big fan of Agents of Shield and he cut out a lot of character development for anybody who wasn't Coulson.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old March 1st, 2015, 01:18 PM
Bam Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Ha, that's crazy - I saw your post on Reddit just a few hours ago. Small world! Very impressive.
Yeah that is crazy. I am not an avid redditor but my roommate is and thought it would be good to post it. I enjoy this community much more

Old March 1st, 2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Soundwarp-SG1 was kind enough to host an online game wih me and it was completely awesome. Loved it. I have seen the future and it is online C3G.
I encourage everyone to try a practice game to check it out and get involved with the SLH online scene.

I hope we can get a vibrant scene going on online and introduce great gaming opportunities to all fans of C3G.

Thank you Sw-SG1

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 1st, 2015, 02:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Soundwarp-SG1 was kind enough to host an online game wih me and it was completely awesome. Loved it. I have seen the future and it is online C3G.
I encourage everyone to try a practice game to check it out and get involved with the SLH online scene.

I hope we can get a vibrant scene going on online and introduce great gaming opportunities to all fans of C3G.

Thank you Sw-SG1

I signed on for one of the SLH tournaments a few rounds ago and it was a great experience. Seeing the competitive players in action lends a lot of weight to their advice on balance/cost. I plan on joining in again next time it's good for me, schedule-wise.
Old March 1st, 2015, 02:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

I also wanted to note that we played on Island Plane Crash and it looked as great in 2D as it does in 3D. Great map YK.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:10 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 02:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
He's next.
Can't wait! Turtles have been great so far.
Old March 4th, 2015, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape