Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:21 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Advice on a Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Even for 8 players, It's WAY to big a map to be played on, unless you want a 2500+ point 8 hour game, as otherwise with less points then the battle will only happen on a mall part, or you will spend over 75% of the the time running around the board. I could see either 4 simultaneous games going in each quadrant, or maybe a "campaign" mode where you play a game in one area then move on to another the next game.
Has anyone ever considered doubling every figure's move value (and potentially range) to help accommodate a bigger a map? Or potentially even triple the move and double the range? I wonder if that would work or not.
Definitely seems like it could work. Imagine trying to plan around 18 move 14 Range Krav though . I’ve thought about a rule where you can double your move but if you do you can’t attack that turn.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios