Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Good news everyone! Hasbro sold heroscape...

... to me. You can buy your own here: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/heroscape?PG=1

(I'm sorry if this joke was in poor taste, but I think I'm funny)

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Good news everyone! Hasbro sold heroscape...

Hope you don't care for your rep, I imagine it may very well get neg bombed.

-insert signature here-
Old November 18th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personwholives may well become personwhodies, or personthathasgonedowninflames.

Seriously dude. I enjoy a good joke, but this is not the time or the subject.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:19 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post

(I'm sorry if this joke was in poor taste, but I think I'm funny)
YOU MAY BE THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SO AT THIS TIME...really poor timing dude...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:24 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

I thought it was pretty humorous. Come on guys, laugh a little.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm just going to post this to say, "You're an idiot".

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; November 18th, 2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:29 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Give him a break. The wizard reneged on his deal to give him brains.

Sorry, been reading the Oz books to my daughter every night. Up to Ozma of Oz so far.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:31 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I laughed
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I chuckled though I can see others not laughing and getting upset.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It doesn't make me mad in the slightest. I think we could use some humor around here. Maybe just not appropriate is what I think best fits.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 18th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

This is a bad joke. They ACTUALLY sold it to me.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News