Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hank Pym

Cool.
You need to add Breathing or something to the title.
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Text currently fits on the card at 6.3 so you have a tiny bit of extra room but not much and we should lean towards cutting, not adding words.
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Seems fine! Seems like a lot of eggs in a fragile basket, but could be fun!
Yeah, that's my main worry. His main feature will be expanding the survivability of the other Pyms (and maybe some robots), but you're also investing a lot more points than you would to get a single Pym. I'm gonna try this version out, and if it feels bad I have some ideas to switch things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I like it. Any reason you're cutting out Yellowjacket (I) from the mix? You could word it like this and bring him in too.

Quote:
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Hank Pym figures that are Scientists.
I personally feel like him switching costume while staying the same size is a bit silly, but I'm also not hugely averse to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I'd probably go with "You may draft one tiny or small Hank Pym that is a Scientist and one large or huge Hank Pym that is a Scientist." just to make sure we capture all potential permutations of the size change.
That sounds good. And yeah, kinda slipped up by listing small instead of tiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Text currently fits on the card at 6.3 so you have a tiny bit of extra room but not much and we should lean towards cutting, not adding words.
Cool, thanks! Could always cut this clause if needed;
Quote:
If another Hank Pym you control would be destroyed, instead place two Wound Markers on this card and immediately replace the Hank Pym you control with another Hank Pym in your army, if possible.
I kinda like that line, just cause it makes him switch things up a bit, like he's frantically cycling through sizes trying to stay alive, but I also don't think it's absolutely needed.
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hank Pym (Gi(ant) Breaths)

I mean, he's already switching costumes to get to Huge Yellowjacket. My thought is that you might as well allow the two Yellowjackets to switch with each other.
Old June 5th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I mean, he's already switching costumes to get to Huge Yellowjacket. My thought is that you might as well allow the two Yellowjackets to switch with each other.
Yeah but Pym Particles mean you can do anything when you change size.

I can make that change, especially now that I'm in the text-cutting mindset. I like YJ I a lot, so it would be cool to see him get a boost. As long as drafting YJ II and Giant-Man together doesn't become the go-to strategy, it's all good to me.
Old June 5th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I definitely want to keep that clause, cuz otherwise you're stuck with vulnerable normal Pym for a second attack after Giant-Man is destroyed and you'll get KO'ed with more Pym forms off the battlefield ready to go. I think that clause really makes things work the way you'd want.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Just A Head

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about just restricting it so no two Pyms can be the same size

"You may draft other Hank Pym's that is are Scientist as long as none of them have the same size."

Even shorter.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do we have anybody who can heal someone when they're off the battlefield? I don't think we do, but I'm thinking if we did, that'd pair really well here, since you could "hide" Pym off the battlefield with 2 wounds while he sends out Giant-Man or whomever again and a again.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

"You may draft other Hank Pym's that is are Scientist as long as none of them have the same size."

Even shorter.
I’m thinking of just letting you draft all Hank Pyms, full stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Do we have anybody who can heal someone when they're off the battlefield? I don't think we do, but I'm thinking if we did, that'd pair really well here, since you could "hide" Pym off the battlefield with 2 wounds while he sends out Giant-Man or whomever again and a again.
Nothing generalist, I believe. I’ll do an Index search later, but we just don’t have that many generalist healers overall.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Even shorter.
I’m thinking of just letting you draft all Hank Pyms, full stop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nothing generalist, I believe. I’ll do an Index search later, but we just don’t have that many generalist healers overall.
Fine by me. As you are aware I only care about getting Ant-Man and Giant-Man in the battle together so however you manage that works for me. Thanks for running this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Cool. I don't think so either, it's just the only way I can think of to try to manipulate/break these guys off hand. Doesn't seem like the type of thing we should really add either.

And I guess if it's problematic for him, it is for Beast Boy too (and Beastie can actually heal himself). Doesn't seem like something that's terribly breakable if we haven't done it with Gar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library