Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 2nd, 2019, 12:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Secret Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I have the same issue as spidey.
Ditto and I'm just using Chrome.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 02:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm having the same issue on Firefox. Where did you upload them to?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 2nd, 2019, 02:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm having the same issue on Firefox. Where did you upload them to?
Google Photos, I can try redoing the links later.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 2nd, 2019, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

They just disappeared for me. What is going on?
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Here's a second attempt at posting. I sent a chap pics for him to make me a card for one of my classic customs and he had the same problem, and just sending them again fixed it, so hopefully this should work:

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:42 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The last two may work. The first three are a little blurry in the face.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:49 PM
Hard as ice

Yeah, I'm thinking I may try to get a less blurry one with an upward angle.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:00 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Here's a second attempt at posting. I sent a chap pics for him to make me a card for one of my classic customs and he had the same problem, and just sending them again fixed it, so hopefully this should work:

Spoiler Alert!
The first three photos are too blurry to be used. The fourth and fifth photos are in focus ( ! ) and not too dark, and thus the fourth photo is usable for cards.

Some tips: I don't know what camera you are using. If it's a smartphone camera, you should be able to tap the figure on the screen to draw the camera's focus onto it. If it's a point-and-shoot camera, holding (without pressing) the shutter release (the button that takes the photo) should cause the camera to adjust focus until it is focused on the figure, then snap the shot. If its a DSLR camera, you can use auto-focus or adjust the focus dial yourself in manual focus.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:03 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Spoiler Alert!
The first three photos are too blurry to be used. The fourth and fifth photos are in focus ( ! ) and not too dark, and thus the fourth photo is usable for cards.

Some tips: I don't know what camera you are using. If it's a smartphone camera, you should be able to tap the figure on the screen to draw the camera's focus onto it. If it's a point-and-shoot camera, holding (without pressing) the shutter release (the button that takes the photo) should cause the camera to adjust focus until it is focused on the figure, then snap the shot. If its a DSLR camera, you can use auto-focus or adjust the focus dial yourself in manual focus.
It's a Panasonic DMC-TZ60, but I'm fairly new to using it!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Hard as ice

Here's attempt number 2:

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 4th, 2019, 02:02 PM

Try re-posting. I cannot see those.
Old February 4th, 2019, 02:36 PM

Hmm, both sets of images have now disappeared for me. Presuming they come back, the 4th one from the first set is usable as I mentioned in my previous post, but I haven't seen the 2nd set yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library