Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 8th, 2014, 02:38 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!
Marro Cards Remixed

So for some time now I've felt that the Marro rebelled from Utgar sometime after the events of Swarm of the Marro. Creating there new found faction on Valhalla, the Marro. The reason they do not have a hex around their icon is because there leader is a genetically artificial Marro/Kyrie, and thus not a true Kyrie. The Marro's ultimate goal is simple, to make every planet in history a new Marr.

Spoiler Alert!

I also included a Photoshop file in the Zip. Folder for anyone who wishes to edit anything.
Marro Zip File

I hope you enjoy for your own projects, I personally will be making these due to my friends and myself play with factions as opposed to letting you choose from different units from various general factions.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."

Last edited by G1shark; June 29th, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards