Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:41 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker
King Kong

I just picked this up for my Heroscape games....

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...CJ3MhfCOlrCGVw

I think the move should be 16 and moved like a normal double based figure. so that would be eight moves per foot.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions for attacks?
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: King Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Phibes View Post

I think the move should be 16 and moved like a normal double based figure. so that would be eight moves per foot.

Don't remember who it was but someone in C3G was brainstorming a King Kong at one time...Maybe they will stop by.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:56 PM

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Phibes View Post

Don't remember who it was but someone in C3G was brainstorming a King Kong at one time...Maybe they will stop by.
That would be fantastic, I love the C3G stuff.
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@quozl has an awesome King Kong design.

Not sure if he posted it publicly so I will hold off.

I know it has a sweet climbing power.
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My King Kong is a bit smaller though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quozl, has an awesome King Kong design.

Not sure if he posted it publicly so I will hold off.

I know it has a sweet climbing power.
This Kong... Climbing? Oh, that's terryfing.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
My King Kong is a bit smaller though:

That's a nice Kong!
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The challenge with yours, Doctor, is how it would move. You say it would move like a double-spaced figure but that might not be so easy, given that he appears to be much too big to fit on two spaces. The various rules about moving & placing figures might be too difficult to implement for a figure that stands on 4 (or whatever) hexes. Consider a Move 0, with a special power called "Leap" or something like that, allowing you to move him around the battlefield somehow.

I look forward to seeing the finished product!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 31st, 2019, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The challenge with yours, Doctor, is how it would move. You say it would move like a double-spaced figure but that might not be so easy, given that he appears to be much too big to fit on two spaces. The various rules about moving & placing figures might be too difficult to implement for a figure that stands on 4 (or whatever) hexes. Consider a Move 0, with a special power called "Leap" or something like that, allowing you to move him around the battlefield somehow.

What do you think of this? I think this could work for the movement.

https://twitter.com/MadVillain420/st...918195713?s=20
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

That's a pretty good solution DS.
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, Doc, once we see him on a map then we’ll know how many spaces he takes up. Is that what those pictures are for?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Well, Doc, once we see him on a map then we’ll know how many spaces he takes up. Is that what those pictures are for?
Indeed. I didn't have an IMGUR account.... I just used my Twitter to host the images.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards