Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 16th, 2014, 11:22 AM

AriWerd Woo who?
Hero Forge Kickstarter

Have you all seen this kickstarter? They're planning to offer custom miniatures. I can only imagine what this forum could do with completely customized units: cards and minis.

http://heroforgeminis.com

-AW
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:35 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hero Forge Kickstarter

I've actually donated to them. They're a little expensive right now at $20 a mini (which is for the lower resolution that is difficult to paint) but it certainly is very cool. I think we should keep our eye on this technology in general since it is only going to get better and less expensive.
Old February 17th, 2014, 07:55 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hero Forge Kickstarter

I posted about this in another thread. It has a lot of potential. And there is ONLY 4 HOURS LEFT!! So, if you want to get in on this time is running out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards