Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:42 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Raleigh NHSD, 2009 "Cage Match"

Hey all. I don't know what was going on with my thread subscription except it looks like it was never set. Sorry I didn't chime in sooner. Dave and I won't be able to be there by 10am, but we will bring enough sets to build a couple more maps and should arrive by Noon. We'll have build instructions for a few options with us, I'm looking over what is listed by others now.

Bistro wasn't able to make it, and he is very sad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day