Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 14th, 2023, 03:23 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Louisville Tourney Thread - Nov 25th: Delta Master Sets Only

LOUISVILLE KY HEROSCAPE EVENT THREAD

Hey guys! I'm back to running Heroscape events for the Louisville KY Scene.

There's now Discord for the Louisville Heroscapers, found here: https://discord.gg/aAwUVWVCjc

Join the Discord to help vote for formats and maps for events, as well as scheduling casual games!

------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming event November 25th at Miso's!

Delta Master Sets Only event. Full information in link below:

https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=182

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 31st, 2023 at 12:03 AM.
Old May 14th, 2023, 03:24 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Tourney Thread - May 27th - VC B+ And Under

[Reserved]
Old May 14th, 2023, 03:26 AM

@Deroche @NecroBlade @Phantom @Viideosayg e @Mr_Chompy @Chill @infectedsloth
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:08 AM

I keep forgetting to update this page (due in part to the site being down) but the next event is July 1st.

Delta Rule of 12. 510 pts and 18 figures.

This is ScapeCon 3 practice so we'll need their maps.

Store Opens at 12 Eastern and the plan is to start at 12:30 Eastern.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:09 AM

@Mr_Chompy
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:15 AM

Re: Louisville Tourney Thread - Sept 30th & Oct 21st NHSD

OP has been updated with 2 upcoming events!
@Mr_Chompy @Deroche @NecroBlade @Viideosayg e @infectedsloth @Phantom
Old September 29th, 2023, 05:15 PM

The event on Saturday has been cancelled due to only 3 people signed up.
Old September 29th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Curse my slacking off. My army was packed and ready to go, I was too slow on registering.
Old September 29th, 2023, 10:14 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We need a strong turn out next month!!!! I will be there!!! I'm awesome!!!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:50 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

Just moved to Columbus, Indiana, about an hour from Louisville. I may try to make this tournament... can someone clarify the rules for drafting an army are? Thanks.
Old September 30th, 2023, 09:06 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
Just moved to Columbus, Indiana, about an hour from Louisville. I may try to make this tournament... can someone clarify the rules for drafting an army are? Thanks.
The tournament uses delta pricing, which is a system that changes the prices of most of the units in the game to make everything more competitively viable. I will link you the tournament builder, which has these changes already implemented for you to make your army.

Rule of 12 means that any common army card you draft cannot exceed 12 figures. You cannot draft more than 4 squads of Phantom Knights, for example; but you could draft 4 squads of Phantom Knights and 3 squads of Goblin Cutters.

Lastly, VC is a collection of unofficial units designed for and by the community. They are very well done and are created by an excellent team of heroscapers. They are awesome. For this tournament, you don't need to worry about them though. In that same breath, Megasilver banned deathreavers, the official unit because they are annoying.

I hope that was helpful. Let me know if I missed anything.

Let me find you a link to the tournament builder and the Louisville discord! Hope you can make it. I am in Greenwood, Indiana myself.

Tournament Builder: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=141

Louisville Discord: https://discord.gg/zpMPXEUq

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 18th, 2023, 02:16 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Tournament Builder: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=141

Louisville Discord: https://discord.gg/zpMPXEUq
Bump -- event this weekend

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events