Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 19th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I've been playing Final Fantasy 4 on the DS and Disgaea 3(a lot) recently. Looking forward to the long grind of Pokemon Black soon though

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 19th, 2011, 04:08 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Just got portal 2. So, far, epic winnage!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old April 19th, 2011, 04:53 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Beat Braid last night. What a wonderful game. Also been slowly working through Super Meat Boy, but my hands get a cramp sometimes with the keyboard...
Both of those are so great! Don't give up on Super Meat Boy, it feels good to beat. I still haven't done everything I'd like to do, and I'm pretty sure I'll never get even close to hitting 100%.
Oh I'm planning on at least beating all of the levels with an A+. That is already a challenge by the second world, but I'll see if I have the skills.
Old April 19th, 2011, 06:58 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Beat Braid last night. What a wonderful game. Also been slowly working through Super Meat Boy, but my hands get a cramp sometimes with the keyboard...
Both of those are so great! Don't give up on Super Meat Boy, it feels good to beat. I still haven't done everything I'd like to do, and I'm pretty sure I'll never get even close to hitting 100%.
Oh I'm planning on at least beating all of the levels with an A+. That is already a challenge by the second world, but I'll see if I have the skills.
I did a speed run the other day and got through worlds 1 through 4 in less in 30 mins. Right now I'm going through and collecting all of the bandages.

Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:06 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Just finished Okami. It is seriously the best game I've ever played.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 22nd, 2011, 02:34 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

I'm playing a Galatic Conquest on:
Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption.
It's awsome.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Now that you're a fan play the DS sequel... it isn't AS good (that's to be expected) but it's satisfying especially in the plot department.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Okami is amazing, yeah, I had a blast with it.

But the Mother series is still the best games ever.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:11 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Some Halo: Reach, CoD 4, Portal 2 co-op with a friend, and some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood every once and a while with a friend (we've already played through the first 2). I'd be playing Portal 1 right now, but I lent my copy of the Orange Box to a friend and he's in the process of playing through it.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altron_ZERO View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did a speed run the other day and got through worlds 1 through 4 in less in 30 mins. Right now I'm going through and collecting all of the bandages.
You sound like a bona fide master. Doubt I'll ever get that good, but kudos. That's impressive.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Currently playing Morrowind on my laptop. Just exploring for the most part.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:17 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

splurged a bit and picked up the GotY edition of Borderlands, and have started on Zombie island..
it's pretty fun and having to run around in circles shooting pumpkinhead was amusing.

if anyone still plays this let me know and I'll get ye my xbox live id to hook up with, as atm I spend the bit of freetime I have playing this.

cheers

Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games