Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 10th, 2006, 02:19 AM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
i wanna see Azrael and Batman
Old January 12th, 2007, 04:23 PM

Erasmas Woo who?
I came up with write-ups for all four TMNTs, Splinter, and Shredder... but have not been able to find minis for them yet. I am green at the customed figures table as of yet, so there's a lot that I'm unfamiliar with. However, I've been playing 3rd ed. D&D for about four years now, so I'm more used to the 'pewter' miniatures from Reaper and such.

This may not be the proper place to ask, but... how do you guys get these other figures onto the Heroscape bases? Is it really as simple as destroying the one that came on it and pegging the feet of the new ones?

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o
Old January 12th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Erasmas!

On behalf of our land of the blind and one-eyed king community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, switching a letter

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 12th, 2007, 09:20 PM

Erasmas Woo who?
Thank you, Aldin! It's good to be here. I hope to learn a lot from all of you guys. Some of the stuff on here is mind-boggling. LOL

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o
Old February 2nd, 2007, 05:11 PM

kyrie_have_more_fun has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
I really don;t think I can get "Into" supers for HS again until I see what power level they are going to be doing in this new set.
And I REALLY hope it is a high-power-level, not-to-be-played-alongside-MS units.
I concur with you reapersaurus - the heroes should be high-powered, and shouldnt be playable alongside normal units. Thats my opinion. Only thing that bothers me is that there are tons of great DC superheroes out there too - although I dont reckon theres any chance of those being incorporated with the Marvel ones, being different companies and all
Like both of you have already stated, they superheroes should be HIGH. I do disagree with them NOT playing alongside the others, however. Granted, when you are designing scenarios, you may decide to outlaw the super heroes. But I really think the high point values will probably deter people from building an army of supers. Think about it: if you are playing with 500 point armies and Iron Man is 400 points all by himself, your opponent may simply overwhelm you with numbers. On the other hand, lesser heroes like Elektra or Blade, may fit in perfectly around 100 points and play much like Agent Carr.

Keeping with the story of the generals pulling the greatest heroes throughout time and space, the marvel heroes and villians would definitely fit that billing. Shoot! We already have giant robots, FBI agents, elves on the same battlefield. Why not superheroes? It could be a blast to see a 400 point Dr. Doom trying to defend the castle against an army of Knights and Sentinels.

The main thing is that the points need to be RIGHT. A 100 point Iron Man would be a disaster because he would either be undervalued or wimped out!

"Leave it to an Orc to bring a knife to a gunfight."
Old February 2nd, 2007, 05:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie_have_more_fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
I really don;t think I can get "Into" supers for HS again until I see what power level they are going to be doing in this new set.
And I REALLY hope it is a high-power-level, not-to-be-played-alongside-MS units.
I concur with you reapersaurus - the heroes should be high-powered, and shouldnt be playable alongside normal units. Thats my opinion. Only thing that bothers me is that there are tons of great DC superheroes out there too - although I dont reckon theres any chance of those being incorporated with the Marvel ones, being different companies and all
Like both of you have already stated, they superheroes should be HIGH. I do disagree with them NOT playing alongside the others, however. Granted, when you are designing scenarios, you may decide to outlaw the super heroes. But I really think the high point values will probably deter people from building an army of supers. Think about it: if you are playing with 500 point armies and Iron Man is 400 points all by himself, your opponent may simply overwhelm you with numbers. On the other hand, lesser heroes like Elektra or Blade, may fit in perfectly around 100 points and play much like Agent Carr.

Keeping with the story of the generals pulling the greatest heroes throughout time and space, the marvel heroes and villians would definitely fit that billing. Shoot! We already have giant robots, FBI agents, elves on the same battlefield. Why not superheroes? It could be a blast to see a 400 point Dr. Doom trying to defend the castle against an army of Knights and Sentinels.

The main thing is that the points need to be RIGHT. A 100 point Iron Man would be a disaster because he would either be undervalued or wimped out!
Craig said that Heroscape and Marvelscape can be mixed easily, with no point scaling, in the latest interview.

PWN'D!
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeno
i wanna see Azrael and Batman
I've got a Batman up in my customs thread. I'm still tinkering with his point value a bit. I also plan to do an Azrael one of these days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations