Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:31 AM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
First attempt at making custom card.

Fell free to critisize.

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:33 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
That red X looks awesome! (Sorry, couldn't resist.) It looks like a bad link.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:47 AM

This what it should be.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_4CR-67yKXUU/.../s1600-h/2.jpg

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I like the idea of a King Kong custom! I've thrown around ideas for one myself (though I didn't have any figures in mind) and the Carry ability seemed appropriate to me as well.
Large 8 seems a tad small, but I'm sure it's probably due to the actual figure size. Kong should really be in the Huge 14 or more category, IMO.
I like the powers you have there, but I'd consider adding a Climb x2 power as well.
Other official powers I think would be appropriate for King Kong (though I wouldn't expect you to put them on the current card, since it's already pretty much filled up) include Jotun's Throw and Wild Swing Special Attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:59 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That should work.

Old June 20th, 2007, 11:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just going to see if I can't try to post the actual image here ...

The best I could do ... sorry about the small size.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:00 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Just going to see if I can't try to post the actual image here ...

You tried too.

Old June 20th, 2007, 12:13 PM

Yeah, I ended up having to put it on my photobucket. Mr. Rex, you should get yourself a photobucket account to post your customs on - or sign up at the Gallery here.

Old June 20th, 2007, 09:38 PM

How do I get these pics to work?

Old June 20th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rex777
Quote:
Yeah, I ended up having to put it on my photobucket. Mr. Rex, you should get yourself a photobucket account to post your customs on - or sign up at the Gallery here.
There's your answer right there.
Old June 20th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rex777
Quote:
There's your answer right there.
I did.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards