Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 02:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Amazo - Design Phase (Breathing Period)

Invisibility does cut it down by about 1/4, which helps.

INVISIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

What if you went in a more hybrid approach, where each power is a combination of 2 people's powers, rather than each being modeled after 1 person's abilities?

Perhaps combining things would get some interesting results.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 03:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there a way to allow Amazo to draft cards(but not the figures) from JL and then allow Amazo to use any powers from those cards?

It seems like that gives you any or all JL powers. If you limited the number of cards it could add a little strategy to the mix.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is there any fat we can trim from Green Power Ring? That's probably the one I'm the least confident in the verbiage on. I think in terms of gameplay, Intangibility definitely offers more than Water Strength.
Checking now but...

Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least one skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack

If we needed to trim something that part could go...since there is no movement or counter strike associated with it I don't see why someone would remove a marker if no skulls are rolled.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Use this version, with TB's edits, Intangibility swapped in, and a minor edit to the Green Power Ring power (I had "instead" in there twice, unnecessarily):

NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500?

GREEN POWER RING 2
Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least one skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack.

INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight.

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1, 2, or 3.
Start the attack with 12 attack dice. You may attack with 1, 2, or 3 attack dice until all 12 attack dice have been rolled. After each time Amazo attacks with this special attack, you may immediately move him up to 1 space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
With the above edit this fits...not even into Doom territory yet so it's good.

Also added a number to Green Power Ring as it could be good for a Generic common Green Lantern Power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; December 23rd, 2015 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 07:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, japes. What you have there is my post-breathing period preference, then, unless there's a strong contingent who's not liking it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:12 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I like it, it just wasn't the Amazo I was expecting.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:36 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Coming in a bit late, but I like the direction. I don't really know the character, but going off of the bio it seems weird to represent most but not all of the main JLAers on this card. I'd aim to simplify the powers you already have to make room for a fifth. Going through them:

GREEN POWER RING:
I like how this one works so I hesitate to mess with it, but in the interest of exploring simplicity, what about doing:

Quote:
GREEN POWER RING
Start the game with 3(?) green Power Markers on this card. Before attacking with Amazo, you may remove 1 Power Marker from this card to add 2 to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for this turn.
Also, we need a different name then Green Power Ring, because we've already used it on Alan Scott.

AMAZING LASSO:
I really don't think the -2 defense is needed. It's already a very useful power without it and he's already enough of an offensive threat without it that I don't think it's worth the space it takes on the card. I'd cut the power down to:

Quote:
AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK:
I like the power, but it feels weird that it's a straight up improvement on Barry's ability when all of Amazo's other abilities are weaker copies from their respective JLAers. I also think this is a case where we can simplify, maybe doing something like:

Quote:
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.
As to Intangibility, if there's room I think it's a great fit, and if not I think we could switch it to something closer to Invisibility to simplify. And personally I'd keep Water Strength on there if possible to represent Auqaman.

That's my anyways; I like what you have already and would support going with it, but my preference would be to simplify the powers to make room for a fifth power, so that we can get all of the JLAers represented.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:47 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm a little curious how the current text is somehow smaller than Doom's text. When I compare the text, it's longer than Dracula's who's much more than Doom's. Perhaps it's because I can't plug them into the actual card, but sheer amount of text and the spacing of 4 separate powers, definitely looks on par with Dracula's when actually putting them both in a text box.

Anyways, I like Viegon's suggestions. I could go either way though. Not married to either, but would be happy with either.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Viegon's suggestions too. Though I do worry that removing the defensive aspect of the Green Lantern Ring power (new title) might make him too easy to kill and taking the -2 off of the Lasso might remove the strategy or motivation to move him around.

I really like your points about the Super Speed Special Attack, though, Viegon, and definitely want to make those changes now.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:09 PM

You could always go with a version of Speed Dodge if you want something defensive. Perhaps if he rolls 2 shields, or 2 blanks etc.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:17 PM

Currently I'm here, but might be able to be talked into more of Viegon's suggestions. I went with japes' ring power, with a new title to differentiate it, I trimmed about a word from Amazing Lasso by changing to an auto wound instead of a defense reduction, to keep encouraging you to move and use it, I used Viegon's take on the Super Speed Special Attack, and I went with a simplified version of Water Strength, because I didn't see any need for slither given that he has flying and disengage:

Quote:
NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500?

GREEN LANTERN RING 2
Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack.

INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight.

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo and roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Will that fit? If not, I'm cool with cutting Water Strength or considering other trimming. I'm glad that folks are liking the idea of 5 powers to sell the theme here.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:25 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like it as long as it fits on a card. If we're set on adding more to the Lasso (which I still don't think it needs anything else because it's already very useful) I actually prefer the defense reduction slightly more then the auto-wound, simply because it combos nicely with the SA, but I'm fine going either way on that point.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library