Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 20th, 2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Presence (Design)

Gamma Mutate was discussed but I believe the ties to Hulk stuff was not strong enough but do not quote me on that.
Old July 20th, 2022, 08:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We actually talked about the gamma thing. It just never says anything about them being gamma powered, and there’s no reason he should be a hulk/gamma synergy piece, so we decided against it. Since he’s SO open with his synergy, he effectively allows literally anyone to be in the gamma hub then.

That said using the special power as a synergy tag lets us make more synergy pieces with him that won’t have the wound to start with, and I had the though of a squad of radioactive zombies that would work with him (might need to change his wording to allow for that though), and we could always make something like that a gamma mutate squad.
Old July 20th, 2022, 08:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hah no, it's fine. I set it there when we were brainstorming. It's like a 40 cent figure I'll grab another in my next order
OK. Will try to pick up a few for giveaways for penance.
I mean, no one is currently even designing Penance, but I’m sure some folks would like the figure
Old July 20th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I figured the Gamma thing would be a stretch, but had to try.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2022, 12:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

No, its a good thought, one that we brought up several times, but it was ultimately a want and not really warranted. That said, I think if someone could provide proof otherwise, I feel the Brainstormers would be on board pretty quickly.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 25th, 2022, 05:12 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with The Presence, you may choose up to 6 figures with the Radiation Leak special power and move them up to 3 spaces. Then you may choose one card you control with the Radiation Leak special power with no figures that have not moved yet this turn and take a turn with the chosen card. You may not take additional turns.
What do you guys think about this change? Specifying "card" allows for future radioactive squads. Wording might need help of course.

@SirGalahad , do you still have that list of figures that interact with wound markers that you were working on at the con?
Old July 25th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with The Presence, you may choose up to 6 figures with the Radiation Leak special power and move them up to 3 spaces. Then you may choose one card you control with the Radiation Leak special power with no figures that have not moved yet this turn and take a turn with the chosen card. You may not take additional turns.
What do you guys think about this change? Specifying "card" allows for future radioactive squads. Wording might need help of course.

@SirGalahad , do you still have that list of figures that interact with wound markers that you were working on at the con?
I just read them off to Oz. Think he wrote them down. He started at Blue Origin today, so I might not be able to talk to him until later tonight.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 25th, 2022, 05:15 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE

I just read them off to Oz. Think he wrote them down. He started at Blue Origin today, so I might not be able to talk to him until later tonight.
No rush at all! Good luck to him, such a cool opportunity!
Old July 26th, 2022, 10:30 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm OK with that.

Old July 26th, 2022, 10:31 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE

Do they work with NASA or more private organizations like Axiom?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 26th, 2022, 10:35 AM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE

I see what you are going for, let me take a shot.
Quote:
RADIOACTIVE DOMINANCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with The Presence, you may choose up to 6 figures with the Radiation Leak special power and move them up to 3 spaces. Then you may choose one card you control with the Radiation Leak special power, no figures associated with this card may have moved yet this turn. You may then take a turn with the chosen card. You may not take any additional turns.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 26th, 2022, 11:48 AM

I'd probably just do:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library