Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 10th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Griffin's Heroscape Sale!

Dear Dalu, and all other recipients of my figures,

I am having a dispute with Paypal right now. They have limited my account so that you can not send the money. The agent that I spoke with just now has informed me that my account was not reviewed correctly, and he has requested the review team to rereview the account.
In about 24 or 48 hours, I will be able to accept funds or be able to have you call Paypal and make a payment for the money owed.

In the mean time, please PM me your orders so I can match your HS name to those orders. As soon as I have a means for you to make a payment, I will PM and email you. Do not bother resending any funds to me for now. Just enjoy your toys.

Thanks,
Griff
Old January 10th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Dear Dalu, and all other recipients of my figures,

I am having a dispute with Paypal right now. They have limited my account so that you can not send the money. The agent that I spoke with just now has informed me that my account was not reviewed correctly, and he has requested the review team to rereview the account.
In about 24 or 48 hours, I will be able to accept funds or be able to have you call Paypal and make a payment for the money owed.

In the mean time, please PM me your orders so I can match your HS name to those orders. As soon as I have a means for you to make a payment, I will PM and email you. Do not bother resending any funds to me for now. Just enjoy your toys.

Thanks,
Griff
You can receive funds again Griff. Thanks for working with folks to get the straightened out. If you received your items folks, then do the right thing and resend your payments.
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

NO no no no, the account WILL NOT receive funds. It is a waste of time.

Please, I just spoke to PayPal again, and they will allow you guys to call in and make your payment. Please PM me with your order and I will give you the number to call. This is the ONLY way for me to receive the funds right now.
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:20 PM

.... apparently Super Bogue knows more about my PayPal account than PayPal does...

I can now receive funds , so PLEASE send your money to my PayPal account IF you have your figures in hand and your money was returned to you.
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:58 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
.... apparently Super Bogue knows more about my PayPal account than PayPal does...

I can now receive funds , so PLEASE send your money to my PayPal account IF you have your figures in hand and your money was returned to you.
Yep, I tried again and it worked fine, you should have received my payment back.
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:26 PM

Yes I did, thank you.
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Alright guys--if you've received your stuff and you haven't resent the money to Griffin--please do so now or PM me explaining why you haven't done so.

This has been your friendly admin reminder/warning.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; January 15th, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: And if you haven't received your package yet, you can wait until the postal service finally gets it to you before resending.
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM

Fredis, Clembo2012, and Psymanski are the only ones I haven't received payment from.

Fredis and Clembo haven't been online in a while, so it may be possible that they are actually still on vacation.
Psymanski is in Australia and he just hasn't gotten his stuff yet.

Thanks Xorlof.
Old January 18th, 2013, 06:02 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

just to let you know ... my parcel arrived safe and sound.

thanks to Griffin the classic scape armies are complete over here now
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM

:cheers: to my German brother!!!

Everyone has received their stuff now including down under in Australia (Psymanski) , but I still need payment from Fredis and Clembo2021. If anyone knows them personally, please contact them and then contact me. I've sent many PMs and Emails, but I haven't received any responses. Thanks.
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw, I don't believe clembo's been on for about a week. We definitely are missing him around C3G.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2013, 12:28 AM

Yeah, Heroscapers is a better place with him around. I am guessing he is just on an extended vacation, and Fredis probably too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales