Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Friendly Figures in Water

I've been playing this game for quite a while, but there's one point where I am unsure how it should be done.

If I have a friendly figure in the water, can I move another figure onto that hex, then through to another unoccupied space because the figure cannot stop there? (Figure 1)

Also, if a double spaced figure is moves into the water and the first water tile he moves on is a different height than the second he wishes to move on, can he move through the first to get to a spot where he can stand?
(Figure 2)

Figure 1:

Kaemon Awa Tagawa Samurai Free Water Space
(in water)

Can Kaemon Awa move through the Tagawa Samurai, who is in the water, to the free water space, because he cannot stop on the first water hex he comes to (the one the Samurai is on)

Figure 2:

Sir Dupuis Water (h1) Water(h2) Water(h2)

Can Sir Dupuis move to the first water hex, then to the second, then to the third because he cannot occupy the first and second?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's