Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old May 31st, 2007, 04:14 PM

slyde has disabled reputation
Marvelscape Tomorrow?

For the heck of it, i just went to Amazon to do some checking up, and i saw this.....

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-53881-H...0642403&sr=8-9

"Availability: This item will be released on June 1, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Target. Gift-wrap available. "

i know amazon is notorious for bogus release dates, so this is most likely nothing, but wouldnt this world be a happier place if we all woke up tomorrow to see Marvel Heroscape aplenty at our local Targets and Amazon?
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:35 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I highly doubt it. A full month (at the very least) early seems too good to be true. If it said it was coming a week early or a couple days early, I'd cross my fingers and hope right along with you, but over a month? No way.
Old May 31st, 2007, 06:53 PM

Ascendancy has disabled reputation
Well, we can always wait until 1 in the morning to see if it the "Preorder" changes to "Buy" (or whatever Amazon's purchase button is)

But the release date seriously is July, huh? That's a bummer. Was hoping to have a Marvelscape fest first week of July, but don't think thats going to happen either

Old June 1st, 2007, 09:56 AM

slyde has disabled reputation
as an update, this morning i followed the link and now it says...

"Availability: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come, first served."

so it looks like, as feared, it was false hope....

WWW.SLYDESBLOG.COM

"I Came Here To Chew Bubblegum and Kick Some Ass, and I'm all Out of Bubblegum..."
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:28 AM

dracothehalfdragon has disabled reputation
too bad, we all know we want marvelscape for the terrain, not the figures, why cant hasbro be more understading and move it to a sooner date.

No more giant sigs
Old June 1st, 2007, 03:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracothehalfdragon
too bad, we all know we want marvelscape for the terrain, not the figures, why cant hasbro be more understading and move it to a sooner date.
Psh, I could care less about terrain. No terrain at all I'll still buy it.
Old June 1st, 2007, 04:22 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
but... but... how would you know who had height advantage?
Old June 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hulk always has height advantage.

Always.

:P

Seriously, though, the figures are the main thing I'm all about in this set. Though I'm happy there's more than just that at its price!
Old June 2nd, 2007, 09:35 AM

MacG Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman

Always.

Are you sure? I thought that was Chuck Norris...
Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacG
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman

Always.

Are you sure? I thought that was Chuck Norris...
Chuck Norris is Hulk, because Chuck Norris is everything bad*ss

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News