Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:02 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
CHanges to the D&D Minis line

Not sure how this affects anything, including the price of beans in China, but here's the WotC link:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...iniatures_Line

on the second page there's a comment that all DDM will now be sold as part of the 4th-related games (Ravenloft boardgame and Heroscape)

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: CHanges to the D&D Minis line

I'm not sure how much stock I would put in the 2nd page comment as it was based on a rumor from a European WotC distributor, but it is an interesting development. Thanks for the link. I'll be keeping an eye on that.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

Dragoloth is surprisingly tart

The problem with the boards over at WotC is half the people are full of doom and gloom. Alot of posts over there seem as though they want WotC to fail. As Trevor said things for the miniatures line are still in the works, it's possible they don't even know what is happening at this time.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:33 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

From reading it, it just sounds like they canned the DDM version of the unique hero pack as there was no reason for anyone to ever buy mutliples, and unlike the Heroscape version, they were not released as part of a larger set, and as such, I can't blame them for axing that product.

Doesn't sound like much of a change really, though I agree, it's pretty hard to tell from the vague WOTC references...though I would love to see some vague WOTC posts on this site again

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:57 PM

Commander GD Woo who?

Perhaps the D&Der's are going to get an expainsion from heroscape...

How's that for a cultural exchange huh?
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:02 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoloth View Post
The problem with the boards over at WotC is half the people are full of doom and gloom...

Haha, what a bunch of heinie hobbits. Dooming and glooming. That's what I love about Heroscapers, we don't have to put up with any of that here.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:35 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
Perhaps the D&Der's are going to get an expainsion from heroscape...

How's that for a cultural exchange huh?
That was my first thought... and talk about a change!!!

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

All I noticed was ORCUS. Excuse me while I go towel myself off.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 10:48 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
That was the first thing that stuck out to me. I had to come back here to see the mention of the page 2 rumor.

I can see the axing of the one product as it exists now and then have dual purpose packs coming out, that are primarily Heroscape products, but they also have DDM cards included. They could have a Heroscape/DDM wave with sculpts new to both lines, and then a standard Heroscape wave or two. That could be a very positive move for both lines.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 11:28 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
That was the first thing that stuck out to me. I had to come back here to see the mention of the page 2 rumor.

I can see the axing of the one product as it exists now and then have dual purpose packs coming out, that are primarily Heroscape products, but they also have DDM cards included. They could have a Heroscape/DDM wave with sculpts new to both lines, and then a standard Heroscape wave or two. That could be a very positive move for both lines.

Thats genius...now why didnt I think of that? Oh wait i did back in the old Paul Barclay thread
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:05 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Ohh sounds cool. The Wizards boards are pretty bad for rumors etc though so do not put any stock in it. I cannot count the number of false rumors that have come up on there. Unlike here, on here people always consider what they post and never make stuff up.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:17 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoloth View Post
The problem with the boards over at WotC is half the people are full of doom and gloom...

Haha, what a bunch of heinie hobbits. Dooming and glooming. That's what I love about Heroscapers, we don't have to put up with any of that here.

Well played, sir!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion