Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
The Book of Judge Fire

The Book of Judge Fire

C3G 2000 AD PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 15
OTHERWORLDLY WARRIORS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the INDY set.
Its model number and name are #112-114 / Judge Fire.

Character Bio - Judge Fire is one of the four Dark Judges. The flame engulfed skeleton originally hailed from Deadworld and has cast down death and destruction upon the citizens of Mega-City One several times.

Even among his brothers, Fire has been said to be the most cruel and humorless, and even before becoming a Dark Judge he sealed off an entire school full of children and burnt it to the ground for breaking noise regulations. Like the other Dark Judges he believes that life is a crime and the only acceptable punishment is death.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:06 PM. Reason: png
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fire(Design, Breathing)

JUDGE FIRE
FUEGO

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Sadistic
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 5
Range: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 6

PURGE THE SINNERS 11
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on the card of a Dark Judge figure you control, instead of moving normally with that Dark Judge, you may move up to 4 Dark Judge figures you control up to 2 spaces each. Before moving Judge Fire this way, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each opponent's figure without the Lava Resistant special power adjacent to Judge Fire, one at a time. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure receives one wound. Figures moved by this special power will take any leaving engagement attacks.

LAVA RESISTANT
Judge Fire never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if Judge Fire is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place him on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Fire is moved by Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 8th, 2016 at 01:18 PM.
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:34 PM

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background Art
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 12th, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. Not sure about pyromaniacal as the personality; it's not something we've used on our other firebug units. Like was suggested in the public design post, it might be a good idea to bump the Unrelenting Judgment move to 2 spaces, but it might not be strictly necessary with your OMs mostly being on Death/Fire. Otherwise, I'm liking it.
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM

I did change it to 2 along with the power name.
I think quozl or a Hero or former Hero suggested Pyromaniacal awhile ago.

I am not sure if the Defense of 6 will survive. I wanted to see if there was any chance of him making it at 195 with that Defense. I can see that dropping to 5(the same as the other Dark Judges). He is the toughest so it would be nice if that could be represented by a better defense.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 9th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I did change it to 2 along with the power name.

I am not sure if the Defense of 6 will survive. I wanted to see if there was any chance of him making it at 195 with that Defense. I can see that dropping to 5(the same as the other Dark Judges). He is the toughest so it would be nice if that could be represented by a better defense.
If the 6 Defence has to drop (keep it for now, I think), you could still represent him being the toughest by giving him 6 Life - in my experience, a single point of life is usually worth significantly less than a single point of defence.

Looking great, Tornado!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 9th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Increasing his Life messes with the Dimensional Teleport mechanic. I would not be totally against it but the end result is Judge Fire has more Life and his Teleporter is built a little sturdier.
EDIT: Actually that is not true. He would just be alive longer without the ability to Teleport.
I took your advice and switched the second power name to Flames of Judgement.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 9th, 2016, 07:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I like the change to 2 spaces, everything else looks good.
Old February 9th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Dude, that personality sucks. Oh, BURN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 9th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

What about Torrid for his personality?
Old February 9th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
What about Torrid for his personality?
Wow, that sucks even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Even among his brothers, Fire has been said to be the most cruel and humorless, and even before becoming a Dark Judge he sealed off an entire school full of children and burnt it to the ground for breaking noise regulations.
Given this excerpt from his bio, why not Cruel or Sadistic for his personality.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library