Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
c3g/classic mixing disscussion thread

This is a thread to discuss strategies, tactics, ideas, and positive experiences of mixing c3g and classic 'scape. Discussions about mixing with c3v,sov, hoss, heroes of fiction, etc. are also acceptable.
WARNING: This is not a thread to rant about why you think c3g or any others shouldn't be mixed with classic, if you want to do that do it somewhere else but if you do so here don't cry if your comments get deleted, or if you get reported to the admins if anybody does so pm me about it first and I'll see if they need reported

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: c3g/classic mixing disscussion thread

I haven't done a lot of mixing but my only rules were no cross-synergy between C3G and valhalla-scape. and Valhalla destroy powers only did 3 wounds to C3G figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I usually allow synergy when mixing - Carr is so much more awesome when he can work with Fury!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 4th, 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Errgh! Typo! I don't even knowwhat 'ore awsome' means!
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:04 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, some synergy would be cool and not game breaking. I should make a list sometime.

Quote:
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:26 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yeah, some synergy would be cool and not game breaking. I should make a list sometime.
SpukeBoy's online database will pull up synergies across classic, VC, and C3G. Might help if you're making a list. And checking it twice.
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Got a link?

Quote:
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
and Valhalla destroy powers only did 3 wounds to C3G figures.
Hmm... I've never used something like that before, but it intrigues me. Maybe only 3 wounds to figures with the Super Strength Special Power, rather than a blanket across C3G? I don't mind Grimnak chomping Batman, but one Chomp killing Thor could be a bit much.

Also, does anyone else give some of their Classic units Super Strength when mixing? I certainly do - it makes no sense for Spider-Man to be throwing cars Jotun can't throw.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:40 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Got a link?
Here you go!
Old December 4th, 2013, 12:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Also, does anyone else give some of their Classic units Super Strength when mixing? I certainly do - it makes no sense for Spider-Man to be throwing cars Jotun can't throw.
Just say anything large or huge have superstrength, or something like that!
Old December 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Just say anything large or huge have superstrength, or something like that!
I make a few exceptions (I believe have a list of all figures I've given SS to somewhere) but basically, yes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy